WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

0B1F746C-06E9-4291-8165-7141E148D68A.gif

nah man.. she was doing the best she could.. and scarlett did a hell of job acting wise.. cause you see the pain and her breaking emotionally during the whole scene during the conference call

"so how are you guys handling it"

"it's an earthquake. we handle it, by not handling it"

NAMOR?

Talking with a friend at work about Endgame.. I know it wouldn't make any sense and that it would've never happened..

But imagine when the portals started opening and you seen the X-MEN walk through and the 90s theme song came on as they ran into battle. I WOULD"VE LOST MY ****! :lol::lol::lol:

I actually thought this gonna happen. Probably introducing some new actors

looking at tix at my local AMC and next Sat Imax are almost full. seems like they will still be going strong into next weekend :pimp:
at the second showing they posted a "NO Post Credit Scene" sign. guess they wanted workers to have some time to clean up before the next start

that AMC A List :pimp:

yup when i figured that part out :frown:

Tony's arc was beautiful man. Morgan might have inherited some of daddy's wit and the family brains too if she figured that shh out

i mean it's impressive she can figure that shh out that quick at like 3 or max 4

I love you 3000 is a play on “I’m outtie 5000”. Y’all step y’all pop culture vernacular up.

And real talk............were Strange and Wong at the funeral????? Like I remember everyone’s facial expressions but can’t remember seeing there’s. I’m sure they were but I’m drawing a blank even after seeing the film so many times

I love you 3000 is a play on “I’m outtie 5000”. Y’all step y’all pop culture vernacular up.

And real talk............were Strange and Wong at the funeral????? Like I remember everyone’s facial expressions but can’t remember seeing there’s. I’m sure they were but I’m drawing a blank even after seeing the film so many times

strange was.. cant remember if wong was.. but i remember strange

Wong was standing next to Strange.

strange was.. cant remember if wong was.. but i remember strange

I remember it by who was closest to Pepper and Morgan on the lakeside then it panning. Rhodey and Happy. Then Cap and Thor, the Spider-Man and Aunt May and then I think Strange was behind Hulk?

Scarlett Witch, Falcon and Bucky were off to the side like “**** that *****” :lol: the details in this movie are too great.

Man how cold would it be if Strange didn’t show up for the funeral. Kept him alive so he can die at the right time and not even bother to pay his last respects :lol:

Back
Top Bottom