WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

They gotta scale back the awkward and anxiety angle they play up within his MJ relationship and super hero act.

It’s just way too much and wild cheesy. I’m hoping in the next 2 movies he’s in has him channeling some BSD energy instead of this wimpy teenage act.

It’s time to mature him some, which why I’d prefer John Watts doesn’t direct #3 but he’s also 2/2 so it’s his to lose at this point.

One of the main reasons why I'm not a fan of the Spider-Man character.... Even when I was a kid I was like, "why is this guy soft as **** ?"

Spidey that we grew up with always have Peter Parker having real life issues. It's understandable he'd act that way since his alternative is using his powers to fix real life problems which will endanger his identity.

One of the main reasons why I'm not a fan of the Spider-Man character.... Even when I was a kid I was like, "why is this guy soft as **** ?"
I feel like that's answered in his origin.

Peter Parker was a genius nerd that was heavily bullied. The second he got his powers he lashed out and used his new standing among normal ppl to be a selfish douchebag of sorts. The consequence of that was the death of his uncle (his father figure) and leaving his stay at home aunt pretty hopeless. So he humbled himself greatly and redoubled his efforts on doing the right thing and living by how his uncle raised him.

That humbling, along with his sort of split personality take on his superhero identity and civilian life does appear to be a bit soft but just like any crazy person that decides to put on a costume there's a lot of anger and rage he can tap in to and a serious mean streak that wouldnt let you make the mistake of thinking he's actually soft.

Last edited:
1569792019121.jpeg

1569792042015.jpeg

Went to take a look at the Phase 4 schedule with the addition of Spiderman 3 and I wonder if they will decide to reshuffle some things.

For 2021 we are looking at:

February 12, 2021: Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings

Spring 2021: WandaVision

Spring 2021: Loki

May 7, 2021: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

Summer 2021: What If?

July 16, 2021: Spiderman

Fall 2021: Hawkeye

November 5, 2021 Thor: Love and Thunder

Nah, everything should stay the same. You got a movie for every season of the year and I don’t think the Disney+ shows will effect the films much.

I doubt Marvel is going to re-shuffle the schedule.

It just means we're getting four films in 2021 instead of three.

They have said that WandaVision will lead to the Doctor Strange movie tho. So I guess we will see what will happen.

To me the Disney+ shows shouldn't factor in.

It's a good look and hopefully a preview to 4 movies a year from now on starting with phase 5.

I dont have time to be watching all these TV shows, I get what they are trying to do but I like the movie experience and thats it. I dont want no integral part of the plot to be on the TV shows....uuggghhhh

I feel you layzie.
i like it and i dont. A lot of things just look way better on the big screen.
If you don’t have the right set up the show can seem whack :lol:

but giving it a shot regardless.

I dont have time to be watching all these TV shows, I get what they are trying to do but I like the movie experience and thats it. I dont want no integral part of the plot to be on the TV shows....uuggghhhh

I want to counter and say having the ability to watch these MCU budgeted Disney+ movies at home will be a great way to save money and be able to enjoy the movie at your speed/comfort. You don't have to worry about the theater atmosphere, crowd comments, overpriced goods, sticky floors, holding in your piss. You can enjoy it in the comforts of your living, pause it if you need to. If they can get the hype train going like Game of Throne did for their series and draw the fans in. They might be on to something with the Disney+ exclusives.

I want to counter and say having the ability to watch these MCU budgeted Disney+ movies at home will be a great way to save money and be able to enjoy the movie at your speed/comfort. You don't have to worry about the theater atmosphere, crowd comments, overpriced goods, sticky floors, holding in your piss. You can enjoy it in the comforts of your living, pause it if you need to. If they can get the hype train going like Game of Throne did for their series and draw the fans in. They might be on to something with the Disney+ exclusives.
Will they be TV shows or movies? I might watch movies at home but no way am I keeping up with a TV show or buying the Disney plus subscription or whatever. GR comic fans like me will get alienated :lol:

Sucks for you.
Will they be TV shows or movies? I might watch movies at home but no way am I keeping up with a TV show or buying the Disney plus subscription or whatever. GR comic fans like me will get alienated :lol:
Theyre tv series. Most I think are 6 episode seasons.

They have said that WandaVision will lead to the Doctor Strange movie tho. So I guess we will see what will happen.
I think it's more likely WandaVision will explain why and how Wanda is in the Dr. Strange movie given in the movies she has had no affiliation to magic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom