WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

36E04838-EF54-42D0-8BC7-7A3C8FC0C38B.jpeg

Here’s the limited edition arcade cabinet
Came in today
Prolly gonna build it tomorrow or sat

Far From Home is the best MCU film hands down. The Mysterio trip scene is the greatest comic book sequence ever seen on film. Give it another year and everyone will be saying the same if they haven’t realized it yet.

Certainly not better than the fight on Titan in IW or Cap vs Thanos in EG.

still a great scene tho.

ANT-MAN 3 Officially Underway With Peyton Reed Returning To Direct; Marvel Eyeing 2022 Release Date

The Hollywood Reporter has learned that Peyton Reed will return as director for Ant-Man 3, which will make him the third Marvel Studios director - after James Gunn (Guardians of the Galaxy) and Jon Watts (Spider-Man) - to be afforded the opportunity to complete their original trilogy.

Hope everyone is enjoying the movies we've been getting. This last decade has been on another level and except for some of the backstory solo movies looks to be hitting homers for the forseeable future.

End game isnt even better than I.W. or tdk from a franchise that rarely has plot holes they have plenty in one movie.

Out of curiosity though. Why was Captain Marvel heading for Lang's truck without the quantum suit?
If so, how is she impervious?

Far From Home is the best MCU film hands down. The Mysterio trip scene is the greatest comic book sequence ever seen on film. Give it another year and everyone will be saying the same if they haven’t realized it yet.

I have no interest in seeing the movie and I know that is a crazy hot take. Lamekilla you trippin.
I saw it recently once and I’m telling you, it’s miles ahead of the first one and it’s easily in my top 10. The hell turn of Mysterio was soooo good
You mean heel turn? Who didn't know he was a bad guy I knew the first moment I saw the trailer. It could be my history of comments, so if you are new to comics then yeah I could see that point of view.

I have no interest in seeing the movie and I know that is a crazy hot take. Lamekilla you trippin.

You mean heel turn? Who didn't know he was a bad guy I knew the first moment I saw the trailer. It could be my history of comments, so if you are new to comics then yeah I could see that point of view.

heel* (yes, like a bad guy in wrestling) I made a typo. Kill me for my mistake

We all knew he was the bad guy, how the unraveled it was brilliant to me. Eventually we knew he was going to turn, but going into that movie none of us had any clue what would lead up to it.

Good enough response for you?

Back
Top Bottom