WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

On top of all that, nobody is going to let him be Superman AND Wolverine at the same time. That’s like being.......Superman and Wolverine. :lol: Signed to Nike and Reebok at the same time.

On top of all that, nobody is going to let him be Superman AND Wolverine at the same time. That’s like being.......Superman and Wolverine. :lol: Signed to Nike and Reebok at the same time.

This is assuming he gets recasted and is no longer Superman.

1583516841916.png

This is assuming he gets recasted and is no longer Superman.
He’s gonna get it. He wants it. If DC really wants to catch MCU traction they’re gonna have to set a foundation and show some consistency. Everyone can’t be James Bond. The only reason why it’s been working for Batman is because he’s been on an island the whole time. You can’t keep switching actors in a cohesive universe like that.

I don't get what you fixed by taking out Marvel.

I wasn't just talking about movies in that post. Marvel has been trying to promote Brock as the main Venom again the past few years. Cool stories minus Brock. Stuff like adding in a son nobody knew he had, ex-wife, doesn't make him any more interesting.

Aren't there a million different versions throughout comic books of all these characters anyway?
Million different versions? Sure. Ones where he's tall? No :lol:

There's a black Wolverine. Still short.

And why reconsider wolverine if Cavill kills it?
Cuz I don't really believe in a scenario where Henry Cavill is the only actor that kills the audition to be Wolverine against a bunch of other average height and short actors. Cavill isn't that good of an actor :lol:

Last edited:

I wasn't just talking about movies in that post. Marvel has been trying to promote Brock as the main Venom again the past few years. Cool stories minus Brock. Stuff like adding in a son nobody knew he had, ex-wife, doesn't make him any more interesting.

o.. i dont follow the comics to that degree.. but i get why sony would push the character movie wise

Fighting tournament? Hmm. On some "Enter the Dragon" type of thing. If true, I like it.

Yeah, even then I wouldn't have mind if they even tried a different host for Venom.
Considering they want to an eventual crossover with the Holland Spider-Man, not sure of any other host they could’ve used.

If everything was completely standalone, I’d rather see Flash Thompson/Agent Venom.

With all things considered, I just want the Clone Saga with Kaine and Reilly

Million different versions? Sure. Ones where he's tall? No :lol:

There's a black Wolverine. Still short.

Cuz I don't really believe in a scenario where Henry Cavill is the only actor that kills the audition to be Wolverine against a bunch of other average height and short actors. Cavill isn't that good of an actor :lol:

We shall see who they cast.

After Dolittle bombed off the face of the Earth he was probably hitting Feige’s line pitching his idea for Iron Man 4 :lol: He was always gonna come back regardless. All the de-aging technology Marvel has been using in the films were being perfected for him.

And Wolverine doesn’t have to be as short as he is in the comics but the personality needs to be right. Jackman put his own weird spin on Wolverine that always came off as too calm and calculated. Wolverine should be a loose cannon hot head.

We'll see RDJ back as Tony soon enough. Whether he's from an alternate timeline or not. RDJ will forever be tied to Tony Stark/Iron Man.

I just hope they don't shoe horn him into any of the upcoming films. (not counting Black Widow)

After Dolittle bombed off the face of the Earth he was probably hitting Feige’s line pitching his idea for Iron Man 4 :lol: He was always gonna come back regardless. All the de-aging technology Marvel has been using in the films were being perfected for him.

And Wolverine doesn’t have to be as short as he is in the comics but the personality needs to be right. Jackman put his own weird spin on Wolverine that always came off as too calm and calculated. Wolverine should be a loose cannon hot head.

Damn, Dolittle did that bad?

Never cared for the Eddie Murphy ones so I didn't even bother with this one.

I knew he wasn’t going anywhere..

That’s why I was against a Thor 4. It creates a dangerous precedent where RDJ now thinks we need a Iron 4,5, and 6. The Thor story was done in Ragnorak there is no need to do a Thor 4. Marvel got a ton of characters that deserve a movie. Let people tell their story in a trilogy and keep it moving

That’s why I was against a Thor 4. It creates a dangerous precedent where RDJ now thinks we need a Iron 4,5, and 6. The Thor story was done in Ragnorak there is no need to do a Thor 4. Marvel got a ton of characters that deserve a movie. Let people tell their story in a trilogy and keep it moving
What are you talking about?

Thor's story was far from done in Ragnarok. The movie literally ended with Thanos ship showing up implying they were gonna die. We then find out half of them died.

Thor's lil king of remaining Asgardians arc was finished in Endgame. You're lying to yourself if you say otherwise.

Also there is no dangerous precedent. If you don't want to watch these movies then dont. No need to lie about story arcs ending when they didn't.

Last edited:
Thor 4 wouldn’t be about Hemsworth Thor. It’s be a lit Jane Foster Thor + Valkyrie bae. He just there for cameos

Back
Top Bottom