WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

this doesnt sound right, a 3 day labor day weekend (4day weekend) has never had bigger than $90m box office? thats kind of insane if true...

SHANG-CHI & THE LEGEND OF THE TEN RINGS Set For Labor Day Weekend Record Of $90M+

Deadline is reporting that Shang-Chi could take in as much as $45M-$50M in the US and Canada, and $40M+ overseas (the movie has already opened in France, Korea and Italy). This potential $90M+ haul would set a new Labor Day opening weekend record.

Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 10.00.46 AM.png

its the seal of the vishanti that wong imbedded on him that allowed him to be even stand toe to toe with him but once its gone it was all over

totally underestimated the Seal then, I was watching that scene thinking “this spell don’t matter he gonna get his *** beat anyway” :lol:

how many trailers do they need for Shang Chi??? bruh like they showed the entire movie at this point.

this doesnt sound right, a 3 day labor day weekend (4day weekend) has never had bigger than $90m box office? thats kind of insane if true...

SHANG-CHI & THE LEGEND OF THE TEN RINGS Set For Labor Day Weekend Record Of $90M+

Deadline is reporting that Shang-Chi could take in as much as $45M-$50M in the US and Canada, and $40M+ overseas (the movie has already opened in France, Korea and Italy). This potential $90M+ haul would set a new Labor Day opening weekend record.

Maybe he can finally get some mainline Jordan’s for the next movie.

hmmm

i like this episode, probably favorite

groundhog day is cool

shuma-gorath again, hmmmm

tubers gon have another field day with all the powers he absorbed

and watcher actually wanting to intervene for once?

cape battle :lol:

and wow at that ending, curious if we’ll see this strange again

kind if planted some seeds for DS2?

1630481861273.gif

wrong reference.. cant change things, if it triggers the reason you’re there

1630530155426.jpeg

Im saying, after she died on the dance floor, I probably would’ve took the hint from the universe. At that point, you’d just be making things worse for yourself.

was the problem with terminator movies after 3, what will happen has to happen to a certain point

you can’t kill John Connor in the past

Back
Top Bottom