WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Doc Ock’s tentacles must have the ability to absorb tech because before he pinned Spider-Man against the wall upside down his tentacles were regular. Afterwards, in the same scene at the 1:57 mark you see his tentacles begin to turn red.

Doc Ock’s tentacles must have the ability to absorb tech because before he pinned Spider-Man against the wall upside down his tentacles were regular. Afterwards, in the same scene at the 1:57 mark you see his tentacles begin to turn red.

i think those are different scenes and he gets an upgrade because he’s helping spidey(s) in the end, looks like iron man remnants

I think to they are just getting us like endgame trailer. They definitely cut out in the scaffolding scene the other two. Only one villain out of three there is focused on current spidey

Screenshot_20211116-230749_YouTube.jpg

:lol:
They better Scooby Doo the CGI before the film drops

i think those are different scenes and he gets an upgrade because he’s helping spidey(s) in the end, looks like iron man remnants

Are you sure? It looks like the same location - under a bridge or something. Plus he’s locked up with the red tentacles while they hilariously “interrogate” him.

Yeah if y’all looked at all the recent leaks, this trailer confirms every single one of them…Not only that, but it shows some seriously major plot details…Like MAJOR plot details…Amazing that they put as much in there as they did…

just a guess but the power seems random and unnecessary

and actually on rewatching it again, looks like his tentacles already has red trimming when he slammed spidey to the wall

1637122927134.jpeg

1637122941055.jpeg

Spielberg
Nolan
Burton
Cameron
Jackson
Howard
Zemeckis

But to be more fair lets take out Nolan and Jackson given the start of their prominence compared to the much older peers.

The big budget stipulation seems weird to me cuz outside of a select few most of these directors have seen big success in the box office off of one movie. Usually not multiple like Cameron or Spielberg. But I guess box office success was defined differently in the 80s and 90s.

But Ridley's definitely top 10

I say big budget because imo it's a specific skill set to make good and artistic films in a big budget studio context.

Imo there's a clear seperation between Ridley, Cameron, Spielberg and Nolan and the rest.

But tbh if any of these guys other than Peter Jackson wanna get their old man on and complain about Marvel movies, I'm cool with it. They earned the right. :lol:

just a guess but the power seems random and unnecessary

and actually on rewatching it again, looks like his tentacles already has red trimming when he slammed spidey to the wall

1637122927134.jpeg

1637122941055.jpeg

If you skip to 1:57 it’s literally him watching the nano-tech integrate to his tentacles…
6A87F35E-AFA8-4C61-A492-DBD570EB1FBA.jpeg

It’s all the bridge fight scene…That happens to show a great shot of the normal tentacles earlier in the trailer…
0A43A725-BA5B-4561-9614-3EA660C8A00D.jpeg

Pretty obvious he gets the Stark tech upgrade during his fight with Tom-Parker…Which also makes sense why he has the red upgrade later on; when Peter and the gang are making fun of his name while he’s locked up in his cell…
6B4D87B7-DB81-43F8-9A0B-4A0952C0B498.jpeg

Can't wait for No Way Home.

Trailer had me hyped

First movie I watch in theatres post pandemic.

And Andrew definitely gonna be the one catching MJ.

Gonna be amazing to see all three Spider-Mans in a film together.

Come on Marvel / Sony :rofl:

Do better!

I suppose that could be a confirmation that Ant Man is in this movie too :lol:…I can’t believe they’d do something like this in friggen 2021…I mean what the hell…Either show the big reveal or don’t…Everybody knows what the deal is already anyways…They want that big type of reaction that Cap got when he picked up Mjolnir…

Last edited:
Come on Marvel / Sony :rofl:

Do better!

I suppose that could be a confirmation that Ant Man is in this movie too :lol:…I can’t believe they’d do something like this in friggen 2021…I mean what the hell…Either show the big reveal or don’t…Everybody knows what the deal is anyways…

it could…

1637124442525.gif

the Endgame trailer didn't show the big payoff/surprises either but we all knew the deal. In Feige We Trust.

the Endgame trailer didn't show the big payoff/surprises either but we all knew the deal. In Feige We Trust.

Sony is involved with this movie though…We all know how competent they are…

I went down the spoilers rabbit hole a couple weeks back and yeah, they not only confirmed all of those spoilers with this trailer; but they they also put some really big scenes in there too…One BIG thing in particular that I’ll circle back on after the movie comes out…

Funny as hell that they put a seriously big plot point in this trailer, but left out that “surprise” that literally EVERYBODY has known about since production started :lol:…Yeah stay hush hush on the worst kept secret in Hollywood, but slide a major spoiler in there under everybody’s nose…Totally convinced they released this with the sole intention to troll everybody…

you might be setting yourself up for disppointment hoping they develop a tertiary/quaternary villain

he’s been bundled up with two cgi villains that didnt even ask the og actors back :lol:

you might be setting yourself up for disppointment hoping they develop a tertiary/quaternary villain

he’s been bundled up with two cgi villains that didnt even ask the og actors back :lol:

My point is don't make a Sinister Six type movie if you aren't going to properly develop these iconic characters

Spider-Man has great villains and only like 4/7 movies have written them properly. Coincidentally, three of the villains being imported into NWH are from the three ****tier movies.

My point is don't make a Sinister Six type movie if you aren't going to properly develop these iconic characters

Spider-Man has great villains and only like 4/7 movies have written them properly. Coincidentally, three of the villains being imported into NWH are from the three ****tier movies.
This movie is about the multiverse and how cool that **** is. There will be no villain development here.

Back
Top Bottom