WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I doubt they made him fully forget and he'll probably be able to restore memory to people like bone thugs
h2O8TX.gif

Whytheykillauntmay and man ImissMJandNed y’all.

Saw NWH for the second time this morning. Liked it even better the 2nd time.

Theatre was still packed; almost sold out

I was able to appreciate this movie more the 2nd time. Definitely Top 5 MCU movie , maybe even top 3.

Didnt even noticed the new spider sense. Have they done that before? Also Tom’s acting during may’s death. Yeessh.

images.jpg

Ten years? Try the last twenty.

Since 2002, there's been eight live-action Spider-Man films and an animated film (with at least two sequels on the way).

This is like in the 80s and early 90s when some people said that hip-hop was a fad that wasn't going to last. Today, it's the biggest genre in music.

This superhero **** is here to stay.

Put some shades on and deal with it.

Nah Tobey totally embodied nerdy Peter Parker. Who is soft spoken and a bit whiney.

Its only until he got power he started bucking back at ppl. Then grew to a mature level to be responsible about not abusing it.
Yea Tobey was 100% everything Peter Parker has ever been presented as. All three do a good job at capturing the general awkwardness of him though. Was really cool seeing all three like that.

My dude could have been the GOAT onscreen fictional character had GOT closed off his arc properly, now I see Kit and I can’t help but gag....damn it I used to love Jon man....ima be salty forever

Strange definitely amended the terms of the last spell and put in a clause where he still remembers Peter-Tom is Spider-Man.

And based on the plot leaks, MoM’s story is setting up to be > NWH, especially if you know who, from you know where actually shows up.

that man ripped off a car door and was throwing around an adult human like a rag doll.. took an explosion at point blank range AND still lived to get shoot
I still don’t think he got shot. They would’ve did that on screen. We all know if it didn’t happen on screen, it didn’t happen. He probably grabbed her wrists and the shots popped off as he took the gun from her.

I still don’t think he got shot. They would’ve did that on screen. We all know if it didn’t happen on screen, it didn’t happen. He probably grabbed her wrists and the shots popped off as he took the gun from her.

i mean we all think he survives, you ain’t introducing kingpin to just kill him off

but the man did take some blows and just kept on ticking

Did you guys peep the cups in Hawkeye?

Back
Top Bottom