WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

For me, I thought it was kind of off how he looked. I want to assume his head was CGI'd onto the body?

Also, when he was explaining the multiverse to Strange, it didn't even look like he was staring at Strange. More so, like he was his lines lol.
It just felt off.

How do casting directors choose guys? So they watch them for hours or use a 5 minute casting interview

They definitely filmed Krasinski's scenes without Cumberbatch present with the way the cameras were positioned.

For me, I thought it was kind of off how he looked. I want to assume his head was CGI'd onto the body?

Also, when he was explaining the multiverse to Strange, it didn't even look like he was staring at Strange. More so, like he was his lines lol.
He was photoshopped in during post for sure. No way Krasinski was in the original scene :lol:

But yeah, he didn’t sound smart and got turned into spaghetti in 5 seconds. Mans set the fantastic four back another five years with this appearance. He probably shouldn’t show his face around here no more.

So basically y’all can’t get past Krasinski being Jim from The Office? Tf does smart sound like? :lol:

Benedict Cumberbatch Reveals The Villainous MCU Role He Turned Down Before Landing DOCTOR STRANGE

While chatting to BBC Radio 1 about In The Multiverse of Madness, the Power of the Dog star revealed that he passed on the part of Dark Elf Malekith in Thor: The Dark World shortly after he played Khan in Star Trek: Into Darkness, and while he felt "really flattered to be invited to the party", he didn't want to jump right into another bad guy role.

"I was bold enough to say, 'I'd rather hold out for something a bit more juicy,'" Cumberbatch recalled. "I really wasn't part of the conversation until it came back to me through [representatives] that they were interested."

Even then, Cumberbatch has his reservations after reading up on the Sorcerers Supreme's comic book history.

"I sort of read the comics and went, 'Yikes', because he's quite old school, a bit of a misogynist, very bound in the '70s," he said of the character. "I thought, 'It's a bit cornball. I'm not sure this is a great MCU [role]. I don't get it.' They went, 'No, it would be today. It would be very much a man of today. Yes, with some of those qualities, but like a man of today would have those qualities where he thinks he's the business,' because he has to have that arrogance."

xavier...
EzsMh5sWYAcgMYR.jpeg

....sh cracked me up though..

I think Krasinki as a surprise was harder to believe as Reed than if it was announced with multiple build up of posters, teasers, trailers, etc. I mean, RDJ was dude from Ally McBeal to me for a bit LOL!

Reactions: DLF
Movie was mid tier in the same lane as AoU. It’s just here to advance the story and place stepping off points for other stories (Secret Wars, Illuminati, F4 etc)

Movie was mid tier in the same lane as AoU. It’s just here to advance the story and place stepping off points for other stories (Secret Wars, Illuminati, F4 etc)
Mid tier like the 76ers and the God of pre-determined judgement Amitt.

Movie was amazing. Laker level

The Most recent New Rockstars video, touched on the aftermath of Wanda's Killing spree in the 838 universe. I wonder if Steve Rogers will be as understanding as he expected Tony to be, of someone being under mind control when he finds Peggy cut in half 😂
of course not
cap lame *** gon have a fit and jump her lmao

and john seems fine as reeds for me imo

Just rewatched Loki season 1 and it is, hands down, the best piece of content the MCU has put out in Phase 4 so far.

It is damn near perfect, IMO, and did such an incredible job fleshing out Loki’s character development does + teasing Kang’s inevitable arrival. Goosebumps.

The only issue I have now is, knowing what I know regarding the multiverse, incursions, etc - where does all the timelines branching and splitting fit into it all? Once He Who Remains died, they made it appear as if all hell was breaking lose and it was leading straight into another multiversal war w/ infinite Kangs.

When on the timeline is end of Loki happening, in relation to NWH + MOM?

im gon' "new rockstar" the explanation for that

"its a nod to wandavision where its about sitcom tv with a 4th wall so she is breaking the 4th wall which is a nod to deadpool who isnt a mutant but his movie is rated r just like elizabeth olsens oldboy movie which is based on a manga, a japanese comic book just like marvel is a comic book but in the movie she gets naked and does it with brolin who plays thanos in the marvel cinamatic universe that also played cable in the deadpool sequel so that means brolin will be back in the marvel cinematic universe as cable and not thanos though with the multiverse brolin as thanos can comeback from another universe where he wasnt defeated thus leasing us to the secret war which is a nod to the comic book arc where there is a war thats a secret"

Just rewatched Loki season 1 and it is, hands down, the best piece of content the MCU has put out in Phase 4 so far.

It is damn near perfect, IMO, and did such an incredible job fleshing out Loki’s character development does + teasing Kang’s inevitable arrival. Goosebumps.

The only issue I have now is, knowing what I know regarding the multiverse, incursions, etc - where does all the timelines branching and splitting fit into it all? Once He Who Remains died, they made it appear as if all hell was breaking lose and it was leading straight into another multiversal war w/ infinite Kangs.

When on the timeline is end of Loki happening, in relation to NWH + MOM?
Before NWH and mom

Back
Top Bottom