WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

They should’ve shown a picture of Jimmy Woo lol
DarlingHarshCatfish-size_restricted.gif

I’m going to be honest and tell you in 93 Jim Lee was at Image with his Wildcats.

X-Men around that time was the animated series (92 I think) and they had X-Men and Uncanny (+ X-Force and X-Factor). Villains were Stryfe, Apocalypse, Mr Sinister, Exodus, Phalanx, etc.

I mean Marvel could’ve started with the OG Avengers and retconned Hank Pym being a douche bag and wife beater. We could’ve had Hank, Hulk, Iron Man and Thor…but in all honesty the roster though woefully under powered were perfect for the first movie.

All I want from an X-Men movie is them not repeating Xavier/Magneto over and over again. Or making Juggernaut a female dog.
Meant ‘91, not ‘93. That + the introduction of X-Force was the golden era and have no problem with kicking off the X-verse in the MCU using that generation of rosters.

supposedly

need to think about it, but would definitely prefer him in another role in the MCU

a recent ringer pod discussed casting.. and the best non Jim suggestion in my view was dev Patel

also my dude chidi from the good place would be a solid option

Man i don't know about BP 2. I have a feeling its gonna be a HUGE let down. I do not like the idea of have there being no Blank Panther/Tchalla in the movie. And dont give me that ish where the Shuri becomes BP. Thats such a cop out at this point(yes i know it happen in the comics) because no way would they have gone in that direction if my man didnt pass away. It feels like going to see a Batman movie and its all about Robin ,Alfred etc and there's actually no Batman lol

Obviously I'm still gonna see it but I hope I'm wrong !

Doubt it’s going be shuri because of ole girl

Zero clue what they’re going do.. but got faith in coogler

Man i don't know about BP 2. I have a feeling its gonna be a HUGE let down. I do not like the idea of have there being no Blank Panther/Tchalla in the movie. And dont give me that ish where the Shuri becomes BP. Thats such a cop out at this point(yes i know it happen in the comics) because no way would they have gone in that direction if my man didnt pass away. It feels like going to see a Batman movie and its all about Robin ,Alfred etc and there's actually no Batman lol

I’m only watching it for RiRi

Dude, just yesterday I was driving at dusk and the track Wakanda from the BP soundtrack came on. A massive wave of melancholy swept over me as I realized Chadwick was really gone. Just hit different watching the sun drop beyond the horizon; had me in all kinds of feels

Y’all really think they are gonna make a move called BLACK PANTHER with no Black Panther?

Pic for attention:

20220514_214812.jpg

Huge MCU fan. Had no idea about this thread. Really want to see Multiverse of Madness sometime next week with my son.

Quick question: Do we have to watch Far From Home before Multiverse of Madness? We still haven't seen the newest Spidey, and we both really want to see this new Strange asap... but not if its kinda crucial to watch FFH first.

-foe

Pic for attention:

20220514_214812.jpg

Huge MCU fan. Had no idea about this thread. Really want to see Multiverse of Madness sometime next week with my son.

Quick question: Do we have to watch Far From Home before Multiverse of Madness? We still haven't seen the newest Spidey, and we both really want to see this new Strange asap... but not if its kinda crucial to watch FFH first.

-foe

Need to watch wandavision..

Don’t need to watch no way home.. but should probably watch that and Loki

Those 3 and this all to varying degrees deal with the multiverse and contribute to this film.. elements of what if too, but way more so those others

Have any of you came across this? Emmanuel is a friend of mine and he started this petition last year:

-foe

I don’t think he had much to work with.

He played a Reed that was logical and laying out the facts of a tough situation. Said a few lines and then got killed.

Hard to describe how he could’ve been better or felt more like Reed Richards.
i could agree with that

maybe he’s just too typecast for me to take seriously as reed

and i’m a big john k fan too

Need to watch wandavision..

Don’t need to watch no way home.. but should probably watch that and Loki

Those 3 and this all to varying degrees deal with the multiverse and contribute to this film.. elements of what if too, but way more so those others
Definitely seen Wandavision and Loki. 🤙 We stay pretty caught up with MCU, so all we are currently behind is FFH and MoM.

-foe

Back
Top Bottom