WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Thats what they missed with Love and Thunder.

Imagine if that movie had a more serious tone with that storyline
I actually went and watched Thor Love and Thunder last week with my daughter. She’s only 11 so im probably up there with Thanos or Hieachi Mishima as father of the year.

The movie was a decent cinema experience but it definitely missed out on circling back and succeeding on a serious Thor. The Gorr storyline. Jane Foster having cancer. That Jane or Gorr storyline could of been heavy like MK Episode 5. Also, those yelling goats got old after awhile. And it just didn’t have the same fun energy of Ragnarok.

And now we’re saying Ant Man is going to be the serious movie? Maybe that should have been the fun one…

Rewatching WINTER SOLDIER
Man whoever put that Nick Fury Tahoe Chase scene together deserves all of the Everything.

That thing only gets better each time.
Some real cool moves happened in that scene.
Super Clinical.
Wrong

That scene was done wrong. We needed a Taika type of joke in that scene. Maybe Fury coulda gotten out of the Tahoe and started playing the air guitar or something.

Taika went too far with his Thor joints?

1661831589508.png

For me, I was expecting a little bit more from L&T with how successful Taika was with Ragnarok. Sure, some of the humor was enjoyable, but there were some scenes that dragged a little too much when it didn't need to.

I honestly don't know where Thor's story goes next now that he's a father. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Ben Kingsley as the guy who played the fake Mandarin is in way more MCU movies than the actual Mandarin.

In the end he picked the right role.

Seriously why are we posting Avatar news in here?
Bc they are in BP2. The blue underwater characters Namor brings up with him are Na’vi

Only way Avatar can become relevant and associate with something good. Hop on the MCU train.

If she shows up as Megan Pete playing whover it probably works.
If she shows up as Megan the Stallion playing whoever then it's probably gimmicks.

Much perfer Works.

Dang 50K Album Sales gets you into a Marvel Series?

If that's the case when we getting Lil Durk in a MCU show? He sold 120k first week.

Back
Top Bottom