WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I have no clue what I’m missing, are the Easter eggs enough to carry the show? I feel like this could have easily been an origin movie and not a week to week show, this whole episode was basically a drag to make a mention at her superhero suit and to drop the DD nod….otherwise, we really watched 25 minutes of a pointless legal battle and more choppy CGI, but I see majority of NT is enjoying the show and even calling it top tier…I wouldn’t even rank this above Hawkeye, the Easter eggs and cameos are carrying the show, I want to like Jenn but I haven’t been able to connect to her character or struggles in the least..

Reactions: DLF
This week's episode wasn't as funny, but it was tightly written and enjoyable.
It’s like McDonalds.

I wouldn’t say I really laughed but I still derived enjoyment from it. The growing She-Hulk/Titania rivalry. The Easter egg at the end which will lead into a future episode. The sneaker culture social commentary (One to rock, one to stock).

I think the show is consistent. And since there’s no over-arching storyline a la Moon Knight, Hawkeye, etc, it doesn’t seemed rush, poor characterization, etc.

CGI is still off. But oh well.

It’s a 10 episode season, there’s going to be filler. But a lot happened in the episode regardless- her publicly embracing the She-Hulk moniker, finally getting better clothing and possibly a suit and the Daredevil tease.

And after Moon Knight (which was weak) and Ms. Marvel (which was horrible), She-Hulk is a pleasant surprise. Of course, Loki is still the best Disney+ MCU series.

It’s a 10 episode season, there’s going to be filler. But a lot happened in the episode regardless- her publicly embracing the She-Hulk moniker, finally getting better clothing and possibly a suit and the Daredevil tease.

And after Moon Knight (which was weak) and Ms. Marvel (which was horrible), She-Hulk is a pleasant surprise. Of course, Loki is still the best Disney+ MCU series.

Why do people watch things they wont like? This baffles me. After the first 2 episodes of Ms Marvel and you realize its horrible why did you continue to watch it? I hate coming on the internet now. Why dont people consume things they enjoy instead of things they dont like just to bash it.

Why do people watch things they wont like? This baffles me. After the first 2 episodes of Ms Marvel and you realize its horrible why did you continue to watch it? I hate coming on the internet now. Why dont people consume things they enjoy instead of things they dont like just to bash it.

Whoa, calm your ****, cabron. Let’s not act like MCU series don’t have finales or penultimate episodes that have implications for the MCU in general. I’ve been invested in the MCU since it began, I’ve watched most of the shows and all of the movies. So, yes, I’m going to watch Ms. Marvel to see how it ties into the rest of this universe. And after seeing it, my opinion was that it sucked. I have the right to say that. I’ve invested in this universe for 14+ years (going to the movies, buying the DVDs/Blu-Rays/4Ks, merch) and I’m a Disney+ subscriber (I paid for that, I’m not borrowing my friend or cousin’s password). I can voice my opinion, I’ve earned the right and paid the cost. And whoever doesn’t like it can choke on a sack of Glizzys.

Last edited:

the same way you kept saying you hate the internet and despise this thread yet here you are?

:rofl:

Here we go again on Ms Marvel :lol::lol::lol:

1663253486296.gif

Whoa, calm your ****, cabron. Let’s not act like MCU series don’t have finales or penultimate episodes that have implications for the MCU in general. I’ve been invested in the MCU since it began, I’ve watched most of the shows and all of the movies. So, yes, I’m going to watch Ms. Marvel to see how it ties into the rest of this universe. And after seeing it, my opinion was that it sucked. I have the right to say that. I’ve invested in this universe for 14+ years (going to the movies, buying the DVDs/Blu-Rays/4Ks, merch) and I’m a Disney+ subscriber (I paid for that, I’m not borrowing my friend or cousin’s password). I can voice my opinion, I’ve earned the right and paid the cost. And whoever doesn’t like it can choke a sack of Glizzys.
1663253653290.gif

Pug definitely an NT’er :lol: mans prob spend his weekends on Melrose back in the day

Was getting mad/frustrating that a lawyer and friends couldn’t figure out how to get Titania out the paint until the end, then I was just sad lol. Maybe this is the turning point where she finally embraces it all especially with the new clothes.

DD need a stylist because it’s not like he can know what his costume looks like :nerd: :lol: he needs a Foggy to be his Nikki.

Edit: boba guy prob supplied by Chinatown or Santee Alley, those are the quality bootlegs :pimp:
Son played a sneaker designer in The Other Two as well.

Whoa, calm your ****, cabron. Let’s not act like MCU series don’t have finales or penultimate episodes that have implications for the MCU in general. I’ve been invested in the MCU since it began, I’ve watched most of the shows and all of the movies. So, yes, I’m going to watch Ms. Marvel to see how it ties into the rest of this universe. And after seeing it, my opinion was that it sucked. I have the right to say that. I’ve invested in this universe for 14+ years (going to the movies, buying the DVDs/Blu-Rays/4Ks, merch) and I’m a Disney+ subscriber (I paid for that, I’m not borrowing my friend or cousin’s password). I can voice my opinion, I’ve earned the right and paid the cost. And whoever doesn’t like it can choke on a sack of Glizzys.

the same way you kept saying you hate the internet and despise this thread yet here you are?

:rofl:

giphy.gif

11EC0AEB-4436-4A92-8A72-A2995E2247AF.jpeg

This is NT so what other colorways are you guys seeing because I can’t place some of these

Iron man’s in the forefront

Left side-
Ghost rider - black with the chain
Nova - 3 yellow dots
Hulk? - green w/ purple bottoms
Electro - green w/ lightning

Right side
Frogman - yellow eyes
Bishop - M on the side
Green goblin - obvious
Captain marvel - obvious
Spider-Man - obvious
Moon knight
Wolverine? - yellow & blue
Thing - obvious
Vision- mindstone
Cyclops - obvious
Black panther - why’s it look like they gave my guy crocs?
Storm - over chicks head
Cap & Deadpool - far right

Here is the thing about Jenn and SheHulk, there isn’t really anything that would draw you to her character, like what are her struggles, her plights? What makes her a character worth rooting for? The show hasn’t done a really good job at that, they’ve made her shallow and whatever conflict she’s dealt with just seem so surface level and without much consequences…I’d really love for some of ya to unpack her for me because I’m simply not getting it and I really realllly want to like her character, specially since moving forward she’ll play a big role in the McU…
She became a Hulk and had no issue whatsoever adapting her powers and/or controlling them, which is something we watched Bruce do for years, they once again dumbed down my guy Bruce further more to prop her up
She then deals with some slight consequences of being shehulk by losing her job, only to basically get a promotion
The most conflict we have seen her deal with is dating, which is damn shallow as hell, specially for a female character, like we legit trying to showcase how important it is for a woman to now find a male counterpart? And this show is being produced by a female at that?
Aside from the Hulk Episode we haven’t even seen her truly display her strength or even deal with an actual threat.

Khamala was a teens coming of age story, yeah we’ve seen the formula before but at least it works with connecting the audience with the character, she dealt with deep rooted family dynamics and discrimination of her cultural group, dealt with learning to use her actual powers and having to protect those she loves, like who the hell does Jenn even love? Lol but yeah Ms Marvel the show wasn’t great at all…but I did connect to her character and look forward to more of her, so I’m content walking away with that

MoonKnight show was meehhhhhhhhh at best, but at least we had some decent action pieces and most of all his character dealt with some major internal conflict that was pretty dope to watch on screen, there was depth and literal suffering he dealt with while becoming a hero.

Hawkeye and Kate, was a decent buddy cop show and their dynamic was cool, yeah the lack of a decent villain was weak but It did what it was supposed to which was show us the passing of the torch from Clint to Kate and how she dealt coming to terms with her new responsibilities…once again, DEPTH and DEVELOPMENT

honestly I’m not sure how you guys are labeling this top tier D+ 😅😅 I would place this closer to the bottom so far, to be honest so far id say this show is only so far topping FATWS and at midpoint I was actually far more impressed with that show than I am with this one so far…

No way in hell the way this show has developed so far that I would put this even close to Loki, WandaVision or even What If.

Dr. Strange on the left side top row second

trying to figure out what the first one is orange and brown and it's killing me lol
edit: could be old school Wolverine?

When the most interesting part of the show ya discussing right here is the end credit cartoon sketches searching for Easter eggs, actually says alot about how shallow Jenns character is.

When the most interesting part of the show ya discussing right here is the end credit cartoon sketches searching for Easter eggs, actually says alot about how shallow Jenns character is.

IMO the charm of the show and Jen's character is that she's Jennifer Walters, Esq first second and third and then She-Hulk. She's known to the public as She-Hulk but she hasn't fully embraced it and is trying to juggle all aspects of her life. Like the dating episode and then the last episode when they all came back to dog on her to win the trial, it's sad because this alter ego is screwing up her life and then she has to watch all of them say they don't care about Jennifer only She-Hulk. I felt feelings there lol. Like, ouch bro.

Here is the thing about Jenn and SheHulk, there isn’t really anything that would draw you to her character, like what are her struggles, her plights? What makes her a character worth rooting for? The show hasn’t done a really good job at that, they’ve made her shallow and whatever conflict she’s dealt with just seem so surface level and without much consequences…I’d really love for some of ya to unpack her for me because I’m simply not getting it and I really realllly want to like her character, specially since moving forward she’ll play a big role in the McU…
She became a Hulk and had no issue whatsoever adapting her powers and/or controlling them, which is something we watched Bruce do for years, they once again dumbed down my guy Bruce further more to prop her up
She then deals with some slight consequences of being shehulk by losing her job, only to basically get a promotion
The most conflict we have seen her deal with is dating, which is damn shallow as hell, specially for a female character, like we legit trying to showcase how important it is for a woman to now find a male counterpart? And this show is being produced by a female at that?
Aside from the Hulk Episode we haven’t even seen her truly display her strength or even deal with an actual threat.

Khamala was a teens coming of age story, yeah we’ve seen the formula before but at least it works with connecting the audience with the character, she dealt with deep rooted family dynamics and discrimination of her cultural group, dealt with learning to use her actual powers and having to protect those she loves, like who the hell does Jenn even love? Lol but yeah Ms Marvel the show wasn’t great at all…but I did connect to her character and look forward to more of her, so I’m content walking away with that

MoonKnight show was meehhhhhhhhh at best, but at least we had some decent action pieces and most of all his character dealt with some major internal conflict that was pretty dope to watch on screen, there was depth and literal suffering he dealt with while becoming a hero.

Hawkeye and Kate, was a decent buddy cop show and their dynamic was cool, yeah the lack of a decent villain was weak but It did what it was supposed to which was show us the passing of the torch from Clint to Kate and how she dealt coming to terms with her new responsibilities…once again, DEPTH and DEVELOPMENT

honestly I’m not sure how you guys are labeling this top tier D+ 😅😅 I would place this closer to the bottom so far, to be honest so far id say this show is only so far topping FATWS and at midpoint I was actually far more impressed with that show than I am with this one so far…

No way in hell the way this show has developed so far that I would put this even close to Loki, WandaVision or even What If.
IMO, I see Jenn's struggle as someone who worked their whole life to achieve a position in the Prosecutor's Office, only for it to get derailed by her suddenly becoming a freak that folks only like because it's associated with an Avenger. Additionally, her life only appears to go well if she's this version of herself that isn't herself. She-Hulk got a job, She-Hulk got tons of dates/got laid, She-Hulk was interesting enough to get a custom wardrobe, etc.

The woman had to fight her doubts to rise in a career that is archaic at the highest levels and dominated by certain type of individuals. Once she got there, she became a Hulk where her insecurities are magnified because people openly prefer a freak version of her. I found myself feeling bad for Jenn in this week's episode, she had to be humiliated in Court to win and the guy she actually had a connection with didn't actually care for the real her.

Back
Top Bottom