WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I don't disagree. Idk how they could've brought the point home without making it an after school special. Hopefully the writing for CAP 4 will be better.

They’ve been doing it with black panther

But especially in the BP movie

But the show had a lot going and nothing was done well.. they had stories that were significantly better than others

But they needed to focus and do more with those than what we got

Killmonger wasn’t hit you over the head. He had that Magneto like anger and you could sympathize with it. Black Panther was the perfect foil.

Falcon and Winter Soldier was literally hitting me over the head with a Jack hammer. Just make it subtle.

It also didn’t help that they executed poorly on the antagonist (something they do 7/10 times).

Just try to go for Winter Soldier vibe in story, pace and raise the bar on the dialogue. Also ditch whatever lamé soundtrack they had for that show.

Will the episodes for Daredevil be short like She Hulk? Or the normal 40 minute run time and an epic almost TV season length?

Itll probably be more like Wandavision and Loki, the more “epic”, if you will, shows.

Untitled.png

I wonder who Marvel is gonna throw into the movie. A War Machine movie ain't it. :lol:
I’m glad you said it. The issue with the Falcon America and War Machine movies…are they are side kicks. Not trying to take away from Mackie or Cheadle’s acting chops (though Mackie is more of a supporting actor type). But as my posts Mephisto aka devil advocate so was Christopher Evans, etc.

They just gotta make sure to make compelling action movies that knock it out the park.

i think they just jumped the gun on the announcement because of the positive fan reception to the character but this wasn't an idea put together last minute IMO.
for a couple years now Marvel has said to have big plans for Wanda (before her show/DS2). i think this was always the plan but caught fans off guard since Agatha was a new character getting her own show. theres a plan here, we know this.
Wanda’s not even going to be part of the show, the hell are you talking about? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom