WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Also, has anyone questioned where all the random enhanced characters coming from? I know the shape shifter elf is an asguardian I believe…..

Also, it’s preposterous for Daredevil to take on a Hulk. The clap would be the end of it.

shehulk-shehulk-twerk.gif

It’s probably just a case of the Universe expanding. And how very narrow the Movies are.

They often leave out the normal crime fighting portion.

Well who can we blame for that? The departed Stan Lee? Maybe if some comic book character creator spends more time developing a great storyline for a new female character, it would get more following rather than ride on the popularity or find a female counterpart for the main male character? Or maybe get an idea why Disney Princesses gets more attention than their female mcu characters counterpart? Haven't seen kids nor adults consider mcu female characters as their idol. The only time that I see mcu characters getting attention is during Halloween wearing those sexy outfits.

Disney princesses are generational icons, from the jump they were drawn out for a the female demographic and they have never attempted to shift that in order to attract male viewers…Marvel comics was every little boys version of Disney princesses….however now we do find ourselves in a time where Disney has shifted Marvels target audience, because why not? More money if they can now attract female viewers for their marvel content….there is good in it, but then there is also bad in it, specially when it often times comes accross SO FORCED

I’m okay with diversity and inclusion in the characters, creators, etc.

It’s wild that the parent company is forcing it more than the child. 🤔

There should definitely be a middle ground. Never Falcon and Winter Soldier the fans. Black Panther the fans (never poison fortune cookie the fans like Shang Chi).

I’m okay with diversity and inclusion in the characters, creators, etc.

It’s wild that the parent company is forcing it more than the child. 🤔

There should definitely be a middle ground. Never Falcon and Winter Soldier the fans. Black Panther the fans (never poison fortune cookie the fans like Shang Chi).

That’s the problem. There’s rarely ever a middle ground. Once the studio decides who to cater to, they’ll always go the extreme route. Especially now that they’re going the quantity over quality route to try to pump out content for D+.

But at least we’ll get Deadpool 3 in two years:lol:

enjoyable episode

jen really is crazy horny :lol:

F909B31E-5612-42EA-BCDD-46A05A2DAC00.jpeg

this is definitely a different matt, not as dark and brooding, maybe even a little too happy go lucky and goofy? dare i say, disneyfied?

still really looking forward to his new series though, kingpin should straighten him out, just hope cgi budget for that ones better

E2E64336-C264-4304-883E-05CA3C143D8D.jpeg

cant believe its finally a finale next week and still not clue who the villain is…

hope it delivers

definitely a different Matt Murdock from the Netflix series lol. Like how they gave him a little hallway fight scene. I laughed when he had to do the walk of shame.

Interesting to see how this version will continue to be written in Echo and his series. Would’ve been cool to have a post credit scene of him returning to NYC and Foggy picking him up.

Yo that she Hulk Episode 8 movie was legit.

Good story, man i feel bad for hey, superhero sex tape?!

She better spin that into a hulu reality show like kim

Yeah I need to see Jen go on a rampage she earned that right. All the other episodes I felt bad for her now I’m just pissed lol she should’ve torn that whole building down.

The writers talked about making Jen not a prude basically, it’s a nice change I think. A woman in 2022 uses dating apps and has casual sex, meh.

Matt with the walk of shame lol. Never saw the Netflix series but based on the comic I figured quiet loner. Interesting change.

I want She-Hulk to take revenge on the city county country and the world for this mess in the finale. HELL HATH NO FURY!

Can’t believe they CGI’d Daredevil.

Also, it’s preposterous for Daredevil to take on a Hulk. The clap would be the end of it.
Is it tho? Having super strength doesn’t automatically mean you got hands, or agility or speed. She might have the speed…

(I just knew I posted this yesterday)

Most definitely. A lot of super heroes have no hands.

She’s probably relying on durability and strength.

Mattie boy trained by Stick and obviously has fighting skills tangling with the Punisher, Hand, Bullseye, Kingpin, etc.

She can still end it with the hand clap.

Also the CGI’s acrobatic definitely unnecessary. Kind of hate the Star Wars second trilogy choreography.

Wonder if they’re taking inspiration from the comics to where She Hulk strength is based on how strong Jen is to where it Jen gets stronger, She Hulk gets exponentially stronger

Also, has anyone questioned where all the random enhanced characters coming from? I know the shape shifter elf is an asguardian I believe…..
I actually like the fact that there’s not a grand reveal. “Hey, everybody! Mutants are here!”. They judt popped up one day, as a mutation should.

That yellow and red costume looks like crap. Worse than the affleck costume. Also the cgi of him jumping around looked bad. So far very inferior to the netflix version.

Back
Top Bottom