WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I didn't like the og Falcon gear but the new one is looking really nice. And Scarlett always comes correct.

I'm so glad they never again mentioned that terrible Cap costume from A1

And thus far, Falcon is the lamest hero in the MCU
No way. Personality wise he is one of the coolest. Functionality wise he is still way better than Hawkeye. Hawkeye will always be the lamest. No matter how much they force the family man aspect

Such a humble guy :smokin Couldnt have picked a better cap

Last edited:
Hawkeye is not fun to watch in ANY way. Not a single redeeming quality about him. That forced farm scene just took up time we couldve used on the twins.

Falcon is very fun watch.

And if I could have either "powers" I would go with Falcon.

Bruhs just jelly Hawkeye had some great scenes. Just hating to hate at this point for no reason.

What great scene? They overcompensated for his uselessness by giving him a family. Still useless tho. The fact that he was KO'd 10 mins into the movie says more than enough.

I actually like Falcon and what Anthony Mackie brings to the character. He and Evans really give off that vibe that they're really bros.

Crazy how this film is already filming.

Because giving someone a family in a universe in which none of these heroes happen to have any sort of family is such a bad thing :rolleyes

Some CW set pics
Such a humble guy
smokin.gif
Couldnt have picked a better cap
Chris Evans is the man 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom