WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Man it really wouldn't have taken much to punch up the story a bit and expand a little on his life before and the people so his journey really felt like it mattered just to make it that much better. None of them had a good plot though so no big deal.

Ok everybody on the Deadpool hype.

After reading some comics. Sebastian Shaw really low key my favorite villain. I can put him in Doom category

So y’all think THAT’S who ends up being the MCU Wolverine after Secret Wars or no?

Feige had an interview where he said whenever they do the next Wolverine it will be someone who is not the same as Hugh, because they will never be able to replace that version of the character, so I expect a fresh take whenever it happens.

PO

Feige had an interview where he said whenever they do the next Wolverine it will be someone who is not the same as Hugh, because they will never be able to replace that version of the character, so I expect a fresh take whenever it happens.

PO
I think he was referring to the other actor that made a cameo as another universe’s wolverine.

It was only a few years ago that someone said Dafne looked like rafael nadal in a thread about the hbo max show she was in. She fast forwarded through any awkward teenage phase.

Back
Top Bottom