WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

while i have already seen it, i think after this weekend spoilers could be lifted. first weekend is understandable if you cant make it. by the second weekend especially after how hot its been and the chatter, you'd think those who really wanna see it will. but i know everyone got lives and things don't always line up for a movie outing..

#NoJudgement

We don't know yet. Some say Tom Holland's Spider-Man. My semi-serious guess is Hawkeye.
Yea now that I think about it. Maybe it’s gotta be someone that survived the blip. And Hawkeyes normal human *** been surviving through the whole damn MCU timeline ahead of all these superheroes

per the anchor being, theres still a lot of unanswered questions

you guys also got to keep in mind that wolvy and deadpool did fix the universe by the end of the film, its still not explained how but their universe is no longer in decay

but yeah it takes a long time for the timeline to get destroyed, paradox is just a lazy idiot

I think this scene plays out in Secret Wars now

IMG_7100.jpeg

Watch the payoff be DP and Thor pegged

Everyone dies so with this anchor being stuff, does it transfer or does the universe just die?
Well, based on DP&W, bring that Logan to his timeline seemed to make him the new anchor.

But that kind of gets confusing because there is a point on that timeline where there are two Logans there. The one from DOFP and the variant DP brought over.

Well, based on DP&W, bring that Logan to his timeline seemed to make him the new anchor.

But that kind of gets confusing because there is a point on that timeline where there are two Logans there. The one from DOFP and the variant DP brought over.
I thought that was Deadpool's logic, not necessarily THEE logic. Which would explain why it doesn't make sense.

I thought that was Deadpool's logic, not necessarily THEE logic. Which would explain why it doesn't make sense.
Yeah, who knows at this point. Maybe Monica ended up on a live-action, comic accurate timeline where the X-Men and all other Marvel characters exist together. Which will then factor into Doomsday and Secret Wars. (Well, that's what I would do lol)

I just hope the Russos and McFeely have a solid story to intertwine all these variants into the next two movies.

1. Original X-Men Trilogy Logan and Origin's Wolverine is the same variant.
2. DOFP Logan who was the X-Trilogy Logan became a new variant as a result of the events of the movie, he had the happy ending.
3. Logan Movie Logan is a different variant, he died, this universe also has the first X-23.
4. The actual Logan of DP's Universe got himself killed, how, they didnt explain.
5. The Dp3 new Logan has been taken from a universe were all the X-Men who wear bright colored suits are dead.
6. The Dp3 X-23 is a variant, not the exact same X-23 from Logan, but similar background.

3. Logan Movie Logan is a different variant, he died, this universe also has the first X-23.
4. The actual Logan of DP's Universe got himself killed, how, they didnt explain.
Wait, from what I remember, the Logan movie Wolverine was the Anchor being in the Deadpool universe. Right? Because him dying was what started the whole unraveling and was Deadpool's call to action.

I mean, it's been a week since I saw D&W so maybe I'm misremembering.

Wait, from what I remember, the Logan movie Wolverine was the Anchor being in the Deadpool universe. Right? Because him dying was what started the whole unraveling and was Deadpool's call to action.

I mean, it's been a week since I saw D&W so maybe I'm misremembering.

It's not the actual Logan movie variant, it's a Logan variant that looks to have died in a similar way to how the Logan movie variant died but in a different year (2024) with different circumstances, cause the X-men are still alive in this Universe. The Logan Movie variant died in 2029 in its own universe were the X-Men are dead, the DP3 Logan died in 2024 with the X-men still alive.

Also the X-Men team in Dp's universe is young and are variants of the First class team headed by Mcavoy Xavier and the X-men in the Logan movie were variants of the older team headed by Patrick Stewart Xavier.

Last edited:
She saw what they paid RDJ, thats what happened. :lol:

Emma Corrin does kind of look like a female James McAvoy in the face.

Back
Top Bottom