WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

1723263661584.jpeg

1723263438388.jpeg

Last edited:
ironheart teaser description:

“After my internship abroad, I felt stuck,” Riri says, referring to her time in Wakanda. “I want to build something undeniable.” To do that, however, she says she needs “cash money,” which leads her to Parker Robbins (Anthony Ramos), who dons a magical hood that gives him access to the dark arts — setting up a clash between him and the scientifically driven Riri. At one point, Parker faces off against Alden Ehrenrich’s character, Joe McGillicuddy.

“Anyone who’s ever accomplished anything in life had to do some questionable things to get it done,” Parker says. There’s plenty of high-flying shots of Williams in her Ironheart supersuit, including an epic sequence of her smashing up a truck in slow motion. The footage ends with another, light-colored suit zooming towards the camera.

Man are they cooking w/ fantastic four 4. I really hope this is MCU’s soft reboot. This stylized interpretation of superhero films is refreshing

I only know cuz I read previous descriptions.

Basically Agatha is trying to get her power back or more power by walking the Witch’s Road (w/e that is) and she needs a group of other witches to do it. It’s rumored that in the end this leads to the return of the Scarlet Witch.

Whats really nagging at me is Plaza’s character. Already seems similar to her Legion role. Wonder who her character is.

Back
Top Bottom