WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Dude really couldn't keep his mouth shut :lol: :smh:

Crazy when you have those type of skeletons in your closet...

Disney and Marvel kept everything under tight wraps for the longest time and I doubt they would've leaked anything if he stayed quiet but that attempted victimization was a bridge too far.

Could've most likely still gotten plenty of opportunities off the strength of season 1, now that everything is out in the open hard to see that still being the case

Yall really think beau be doing stuff like that? I don’t see it myself

image0.jpg

Dude really couldn't keep his mouth shut :lol: :smh:

Crazy when you have those type of skeletons in your closet...

Disney and Marvel kept everything under tight wraps for the longest time and I doubt they would've leaked anything if he stayed quiet but that attempted victimization was a bridge too far.

Could've most likely still gotten plenty of opportunities off the strength of season 1, now that everything is out in the open hard to see that still being the case

no idea whats going through his head since he knew Disney got the ammo against him

he is lucky no ones is pressing charges or suing him

the mouse also seemed happy to just not be associated with him and not drag it along

really shoulda just ket quiet

its stupid but i believe it because covid really exposed the idiots around the world

and some people really just cant shut up no matter the consequence, twitter/x has encouraged that

So...you dont believe yourself to be stupid?

I personally am smart enough to know I am indeed stupid.
No thats not what Im saying at all. If you think people are stupid, how do you know people don't think you're stupid and try to sell you some BS. BS rolls down hill. Some could..more like probably is...writing you off the same way.

No thats not what Im saying at all. If you think people are stupid, how do you know people don't think you're stupid and try to sell you some BS. BS rolls down hill. Some could..more like probably is...writing you off the same way.
Oh no doubt, folks definitely think I'm an idiot and are certainly writing me off, or discounting my opinions on matters.

I can't control that though.

x men 97 for sure has tinashe match my freak vibes. The relationships on screen are definitely complex ahaha
Morph was trying to get Logan to tussle in the shower, Pryor had the dominatrix fit, Bastion had Magneto in a thong and tied up like a BDSM scene online, and Prof X was talking about how he wouldn't mind getting walked like a dog and being Lilandra's pet. They put the X in X-Men frfr.

Back
Top Bottom