WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

CW > SS and Strange tied > BvS

Probably only doing this on the strength of my attraction to chick as Harley Quinn :lol:

Last edited:
We just talking about our subjective opinions of the movies and if SS ends up being better than BvS then WB/DC should kill themselves.

We just talking about our subjective opinions of the movies and if SS ends up being better than BvS then WB/DC should kill themselves.
BVS seems like an easier movie to mess up than SS. Like I'm sure the  stuff with Battfleck and Supes will be all good. It's all the other stuff. With SS tho, it just seems as if it'll be an easier movie to deliver based off of the premise.

BVS seems like an easier movie to mess up than SS. Like I'm sure the  stuff with Battfleck and Supes will be all good. It's all the other stuff. With SS tho, it just seems as if it'll be an easier movie to deliver based off of the premise.

Nobody forced them to make a movie they can easily **** up

The internet will have it, the second it appears in the wild, my dude. That's why I was laughing at all the people complaining about watching football for the last one

When people say they will watch a movie just for the trailer in the previews I honestly wonder if they are joking

Marvel needs to just go ahead and just throw money at this girl, and steal her from DC.

She can play anyone she wants in my eyes. hell make her the black captain marvel, let's russell some jimmies
MARVEL we NEESZZZZ HER
View media item 1777131

So IM has Vision, Black Panther, and Scarlet Witch on his team and will still lose? IM fans after this movie..... their tears will make my day

Also who is that facing BW in the black mug. Does not look like Sharon Carter to me but it could be the size of the pic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom