WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Tony Stark is Tony Stark.

Dude could have sent Tony a letter saying Bucky killed your folks and x,y,z has the video.

Tony would havd stepped to Cap right away.

The damn video wasn't needed.

I'm not worried about CW. There's just no way this is doing less than BvS by the end of its run. That said, I'm predicting 190 mil for the weekend.

Zemo's plan was a stretch, relied on way too many convenient moments, but I was willing to suspend disbelief because his motivation was powerful. Some give and take I guess. BvS was just take,take,take.

Dude could have sent Tony a letter saying Bucky killed your folks and x,y,z has the video.

It kind of seemed like he didn't know about Bucky killing Tony's parents before he finally got to that Russian place. And by then tony and Bucky were already right there with him so sending an email would not have made things easier or faster.

Zemo's plan was a stretch, relied on way too many convenient moments, but I was willing to suspend disbelief because his motivation was powerful. Some give and take I guess. BvS was just take,take,take.
Basically, if the movie can be emotionally captivating and entertaining then it's easier to overlook some did the messier plot points.

It would have been waaaay more impactful if Zemo threw a hint to Tony about who killed his parents and Tony does the leg work and found the video on his own.

Zemo probably couldn't access the video until he got to the Russian place. Remember Bucky told Cap that Zemo was looking for a certain location. Now it wasn't for the soldiers, like Cap thought it was. Looks like it was for the video.

Emailing Tony would've likely been the next step if they weren't all conveniently there. :lol:

Last edited:

It kind of seemed like he didn't know about Bucky killing Tony's parents before he finally got to that Russian place. And by then tony and Bucky were already right there with him so sending an email would not have made things easier or faster.

Why did Cap apologize for not telling him if he didn't know before?

Why did Cap apologize for not telling him if he didn't know before?
Cap always knew because zola told him in The bunker when he was stalling him but I'm not sure if zemo knew which is why he was always asking about what happened that night.

Honestly Tony's knowledge of Bucky's actions could have just been the catalyst for the whole Civil War in the first place :lol:

My only complaint is the villain as usual with Marvel tradition.

Son was borderline BvS Lex Luthor with the ridiculous convoluted nonsensical schemes.
I thought it made sense and was pretty simple

Get Bucky and ironman to that place in Russia and drop the truth bomb on iron man to make him blinded by rage.

Made a lot more sense than if he has a 1% chance of being evil he has a 100% chance of being evil
Yeah.

It didn't feel ridiculous or convoluted. It was straight forward.

The only complaint is his plan working out as far as who shows up for him to drop the reveal. That's just a reach in writing. It didn't come off like a nonsensical scheme.

His earlier plan to frame Bucky worked perfectly. Nothing went wrong there.

It's kinda hilarious Cap has been butthurt about secret keeping but when his boy took out The Starks he was going to take it to the grave.
He's a scumbag fake friend.

I was all like :x :smh: cuz the gravity of him knowing didn't hit me at the end of TWS.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but Zemo's plan was absurd.

He could have emailed the video to Tony and called it a day.
You know I assume he does that if IM doesn't show up at the end with Cap and Bucky.

Like it would've been worse if he just posted it on the internet to make sure everyone knew.

I would've paid extra to see the other Avengers reaction to that :smh:

I think everyone (well, except IM :lol:) knew. Zemo just wanted the video cuz it's easy to just say that whatever papers you're reading is not true. He wanted the physical location of the Russian place, not for the bodies but for the video.

Last edited:
Zemo had to blow up a building in disguise, hope that Bucky would be taken alive (despite the police being ordered to shoot on sight), ensure Bucky would have to be taken to a specific secure facility, and kill/disguise himself as the psychologist without being exposed until it was too late. Then, he has to go to the Siberian HYDRA facility, hope that Cap and Buck would evade capture and make it there, leak the details of his plot at just the right time for Iron Man to change his mind and follow them alone without backup, and have all three arrive there in that room at the same time :lol:

But as mentioned Zemo's actual motivation was fantastically solid, unlike Lex. But the major reaches of the plan, to create the outcome of what basically amounts to dry-snitching, were outright trash.

Last edited:
I don't think Zemo could've predicted that the orders would be shoot to kill.

Good thing WS is hard to kill :rofl:

Last edited:
So Zola told cap in Ws? I missed that.
In the military bunker he said something like hydra and the WS was behind a bunch of accidents in recent history and a news paper ad of the Starks car crash flashed on screen

Yup. Zola told Cap that they arranged an accident for Tony. BW at the end gave Cap files on Bucky and he put two and two together.

Back
Top Bottom