WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I honestly still can't believe that we're 13 movies into the MCU :wow:

And Civil War is either topping people's rankings or at least hitting top 3-5 easily.

Civil War was made based on the foundation that was placed by movies released back in 2008.

Last edited:
I actually dug the tmnt movie... #kanyeshrug

My standards are not as high for the Turtles movies though

For a movie like the Turtles I just expect a breezy movie that can make me laugh but with good action. Not expecting the movie to blow my mind.

Last edited:
Seeing that Civil War is the best Captain America film, Avengers film...and Spiderman film, the ranking goes

1.) Civil War
2.) Civil War
3.) Civil War
4.) AoU
5.) Winter Soldier

And I care about Box office because I want Feige and the actors to be rewarded with big pay days. We couldn't have gotten performances like we did if these guys weren't expecting this film to do numbers.

I LOVE THIS FILM

I don't want this to flop but if it makes 1 billion vs 1.3 billion who cares.

That's my point. They printing money ether way.

Now if they can make so much money they can buy the rights to the X-Men I'll go see these money 10 times a piece

Last edited:
Box office means a lot, especially with the survival of a major company like Disney. It's a public company that answers to its shareholders at the end of the day.

The difference between $1bln vs. $1.3bln is huge. That's $300mm right there, which could help cover costs, etc.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Cap was close to signing the accords

'As long as we have safeguards' He says.

Then Tony done effed up by holding Wanda against her will.

Scumbag.
When did this happen? Tony left Wanda with Vision in the Avengers pad. It was house arrest given her age.

Keep in mind cuz of Cap she wasn't even given a choice to sign or not.
For the sake of comic book fanboyness and amazing characterization by the Russos, I have to put this ahead of WS.

But WS definitely feels "tighter" as a movie and I can easily see why people would like it more
Hmmmmmm I have not re-watched TWS for the year I think. My first reaction is to lean towards giving CW the #1 spot but I definitely need to see TWS again for the same of rankings.

Last edited:
Man where there two end credit scenes??? Now I'm upset

Yup.

At the very end of the credits you see Peter all bruised up and Aunt May comes in and gives him a moist towel for his face. He tells her he was in a fight with a guy named Steve from Brooklyn who had a friend who was huge. It was a pretty funny way to spin that Team Cap and Giant Man fight. At the end he aims a device on his wrist towards the ceiling that has the Spider signal.

:pimp:

Last edited:
Box office means a lot, especially with the survival of a major company like Disney. It's a public company that answers to its shareholders at the end of the day.

The difference between $1bln vs. $1.3bln is huge. That's $300mm right there, which could help cover costs, etc.

:lol:

Marvel and star wars making at least 3 movies a year got them golden..

Then throw in pixar.. whatever else is gravy

Just finished watching it.

:smokin

Good way to kick off the Summer movies

Anyone have any idea about "spiderman will return" means?

Last edited by a moderator:

laugh.gif
Marvel and star wars making at least 3 movies a year got them golden..

Then throw in pixar.. whatever else is gravy
Agreed, I'm biased as I have a vested interest in Disney, but let's not forget that these movies are expensive to make.

They seem to have a solid game plan. The Lucasfilm acquisition was a great positive too.

I honestly still can't believe that we're 13 movies into the MCU :wow:

And Civil War is either topping people's rankings or at least hitting top 3-5 easily.

Civil War was made based on the foundation that was placed by movies released back in 2008.

Indeed. The generation before this one could only dream at the marvels we get to enjoy. And the generation afterwards is going to be thoroughly spoiled. :lol: It's a golden age for comic book films though. :smokin Thank God I live in this time.

Last edited:
Cap 1 was a cool origin story/period piece about a little guy with heart. I think this makes it my favorite cb movie story arc, and i'm a Batman and Spiderman fan.

Back
Top Bottom