WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Yea the first season, you don't really care about the characters and you're constantly waiting for more superheroes to show up.

By the time Captain America took down shield, they gave their characters all interesting enough arcs that you're no longer waiting for the cameos. You want to root for your characters now.

Fitz probably has the best arc by far, I feel bad for dude. Wonder how he's doing now, I'm two episodes behind lol

Last edited:
As long as AoS doesn't try to redeem Ward, I'm good. Let him find a way out of the jail thing and be a goon for hire they run into once in awhile

^That dude is menacing and has so much swag on The Good Wife :lol: :pimp: Totally believable if he had a few lawyers killed on the show the way he makes moves.

eek.gif

Beat me too it. Its all over fb and twitter. Supposedly from the teaser trailer. Screencrush.com posted them

He is suppose to have 3-4 forms so I won't be surprised if that isn't his final form.

Probably gon' look better in better lighting too.

Back
Top Bottom