WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

For the non 'amel and tdogg' folks, y'all are like Stan when he met the Christmas critters..

Sure because of the packaging you assume he's good, but you gotta look deeper.. amel and tdogg should be the warning signs

We already know dude is a nazi in the comics, seems very nazi-ish that dude was so adamantly opposed to something we never saw him read

Amel and Tdogg

Sounds like a low budget comedy film title

I'm only with tdogg on just Cap. I literally disagree with Tdogg on everything else. Lol

Last edited:
homeboys2.jpg

Tdogg and I aren't homeboys. Most of the time we want to kill each other :lol:

You can ask him. Right, T?

Last edited:
Civil War >

Especially the outcome of that last fight. It was great.

But you can't go wrong with Winter Soldier either.

Last edited:
To have people still talking about the conflict of the movie.

Kudos Marvel, Kudos.

Seriously tho. Horrible Situation for everyone involved. Movie really made the conflict really... grey.

The situation is not grey.

Who does Cap think he is?

Wanting to just run off all willy nilly in anyones country to fight for whatever he thinks is worth fighting for.

Our tax dollars turn you into something other then the **** boy you were born to be.

He's a criminal and fugitive who needs to be taken off the streets.

I went and re-watched Civil War last night. And I further reaffirm my position that Tony Stank is the root cause of everything. 
 Vision: In the 8 years since Mr. Stark announced himself as Iron Man, the number of known enhanced persons has grown exponentially. And during the same period, a number of potentially world-ending events has risen at a commensurable rate. 
Steve Rogers: Are you saying it's our fault? 
Vision: I'm saying there may be a causality. Our very strength invites challenge. Challenge incites conflict. And conflict... breeds catastrophe. Oversight... Oversight is not an idea that can be dismissed out of hand. 
Even Vision knows what's sup. Stank's arrogant nature and path of self destructive behavior has cost the life's of countless citizens. 

Yea I def caught civil war on netflix a couple days ago and then rewatched winter soldier (not on netflix). Caught the steven strange name drop

Back
Top Bottom