WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I think I'll cry when the Avengers meet The Guardians...I can't even begin to imagine all those personalities on screen together...

Thought the trailer was okay. I thought the first trailer was better.

Didn't like that Kurt Russell part at the end, would have been better seeing that reveal in the theater.

Rocket blinking the wrong eye though :lol:

Last edited:
I liked it. I thought it was cool. Yondu still looks like a bawse in that part. :pimp: I saw the trailer originally on Kimmel. I don't think it had the Ego ending in it though.

Marvel's Inhumans casts Serinda Swan as Medusa

Graceland alum Serinda Swan will play Medusa, the Queen of the Inhumans and wife of Black Bolt (Anson Mount), EW has learned exclusively.

Marvel’s Inhumans follows a race of superhumans with diverse and unique powers and explores the never-before-told epic adventure of Black Bolt and the Royal Family.

Medusa is Black Bolt’s most trusted advisor, a fiercely resilient warrior who has the ability to move and control her hair the way most people use their hands and fingers.

“Serinda empowers Medusa’s regal glory and still maintains a relatability that synced perfectly with the character,” Marvel TV head and executive producer Jeph Loeb says. “She is nothing short of wonderful.”

Adds showrunner Scott Buck: “Serinda Swan brings a regal elegance, as well as a sense of great inner strength and fierce determination, to the role of Medusa. I couldn’t be happier to have her as our Queen of Attilan.”

Swan is no stranger to the world of superheroes. The actress — whose credits also include Chicago Fire, Breakout Kings, and Supernatural — previously portrayed Zatanna on Smallville.

Last edited:
My dream casting was always Jessica Chastain but this chick is cool too.

She's gonna have to ooze confidence though.

@amel223  this gotta stop man

BroBible‏Verified account  @BroBible 2m2 minutes ago

Brie Larson Ridiculously Caught Heat For Showing 'Too Much Cleavage' On A British 'Family Show' http://brobible.it/2mPZ5BX  pic.twitter.com/GE63bLCGne

C57tmzlUsAAV5xV.jpg

I thought Europeans were more liberal when it comes to showing skin, and that we are the prudes :nerd:

Aren't chicks topless in Euro commercials

Last edited:
Marvel's 'Inhumans' Enlists Ken Leung

Marvel's ABC drama Inhumans has added another key role.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens actor Ken Leung has joined the cast of the straight-to-series drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

The Inhumans, a race of superhumans with diverse and unique powers, were first introduced in Marvel Comics by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby in 1965. The ABC show explores the never-before-told epic adventure of the royal family, including Black Bolt, the enigmatic, commanding King of the Inhumans, with a voice so powerful that the slightest whisper can destroy a city.

Leung will play Karnak, Black Bolt's (Hell on Wheels' Anson Mount) cousin and closest adviser. His gift is an ability to see the fault in all things — people, plans, structures, everything. He's Black Bolt's most ardent supporter and strategist and is often seen as the royal family's planner and philosopher. He joins a cast that also includes Serinda Swan (Graceland) and Iwan Rheon (Game of Thrones).

View media item 2353428

Back
Top Bottom