WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Someone send Feige to let these guys know they shouldn't make anything Spider-man related without them. What happened to Nightwatch and Silver Sable?

So Fox was smart enough to auditon Mads cuz he's such a great talent but dumb enough to ask him to try out for Reed Richards? :lol: Not Dr. Doom?

:smh: :stoneface:

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2: Michael Rosenbaum And Sylvester Stallone With Key Role Marvel Characters

We've known for a while now that Sylvester Stallone would likely make some sort of appearance in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, but director James Gunn has now confirmed that in a recent interview with The Adam Carolla Show. However, there's a rather interesting twist as the filmmaker says that both he and Michael Rosenbaum - of Smallville fame - will be playing characters from comic books.

It doesn't sound like they'll be playing a couple of nobodies either as Gunn went on to say that these are two "very important" characters from the Marvel Universe that are somehow linked to each other.

"We do have a couple of characters who are very important to the Marvel Universe who are going to make their debut in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 which people don't know about," he revealed. "Sylvester Stallone plays one of these characters...my friend Michael Rosenbaum also has a pretty decent movie in the role as well and it sort of works in tandem with Sly's character."

Last edited:
Guardians-Of-The-Galaxy-2-Empire-Subs-Covers.jpg

Rosenbaum is about to play Moon Dragon...

Yes I know she's a woman in the comics, but look what they did to the Nova Corp.

Stallone and Rosenbaum are Galactus and Silver Surfer :nerd:
:x Bruh, are you that desperate for one of your predictions to finally be right? :lol:

And again why do you think Marvel managed to do a deal with Fox in secret and it hasn't gotten out yet? When they've never done it before.

Last edited:
:x Bruh, ate you that desperate for one of your predictions to finally be right? :lol:

And again why do you think Marvel managed to do a deal with Fox in secret and it hasn't gotten out yet? When they've never done it before.

Pretty sure fox owned the film rights to Ego the living planet and Marvel was able to negotiate with Fox to put him on the silver screen for Guardians 2. Unless you want to assume that of all the Marvel characters Fox had the movie rights to, Ego was the highest on the priority chain, I'd say Fox and Marvel made some things happen and we may not have all the details on.

Yeah, cuz Ego the Living Planet is the Marvel character that is the most popular in comics.

I remember getting my issue of Ego the Living Planet #1 by Stan and Jack knowing this was the comic that changed and revitalized the comic industry for the Silver age.

Of course Marvel managed to do a deal on the low with Fox for Galactus and Silver Surfer and now Sly Stallone and Michael Rosenbaum have been cast as them to show up in the Guardians of the Galaxy sequel. It all makes sense.

What was I thinking?!

:rolleyes

Galactus with the drawl. :pimp:

"Ehhuhh Surfah. Be my herald. Yo Surfah. I'mma be devouwahin and I needs ya help."
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
:x Bruh, ate you that desperate for one of your predictions to finally be right? :lol:

Pretty sure fox owned the film rights to Ego the living planet and Marvel was able to negotiate with Fox to put him on the silver screen for Guardians 2. Unless you want to assume that of all the Marvel characters Fox had the movie rights to, Ego was the highest on the priority chain, I'd say Fox and Marvel made some things happen and we may not have all the details on.

You're missing a vital part of Zik's post. If what you're saying is true, how did they keep that deal secret when all the other deals were made public way before the movie dropped?

You're missing a vital part of Zik's post. If what you're saying is true, how did they keep that deal secret when all the other deals were made public way before the movie dropped?

Marvel is capable of keeping something like that secret when we don't know exactly what's going on in the first place. Look at how Rosenbaum just got included outta nowhere. We really don't even know what Guardians 2 is really gonna be about. Is Nathan Fillion still wonder man? Lol

Zik and lame are like Charles and Magneto.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom