WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Nah SW's reaction to seeing an actual respectable speedster in action was spot-on 
roll.gif

Assuming the DCEU's version of a speedster is better before the movie even comes out

You want that movie to be great so bad :lol:

LOL no.

The majority of yall admit this trailer is nowhere near the BvS trailer.

Last edited:
:lol: MCU could afford to go on without QS in the Avengers. Let me know how'd it work out without flash. Cyborg's design looks a lot like the AOU ultron everyone tried to hate

:lol: MCU could afford to go on without QS in the Avengers. Let me know how'd it work out without flash. Cyborg's design looks a lot like the AOU ultron everyone tried to hate
Marvel as a whole has not put an emphasis on speedsters.

There's mutant Quicksilver and that's it as far as prominent characters.

Most of the stuff DC got popular off of back in the silver age Marvel mostly steer cleared from; magical rings, speedsters, earth raised aliens, detectives, etc. except for GODs/demi-gods.

That's why QS is expendable in the MCU. Its why Fox has the QS with the better feats.

They simply don't care enough to portray an overpowered speedster.

they really bringing back quicksilver?

Are you seeing this suggested someplace?
Only been lightly discussed in the MCU thread with no support by rumors.

If anything I hope Kick-*** gets recast later on as a better character, hero or villain.

Last edited:
Marvel as a whole has not put an emphasis on speedsters.

There's mutant Quicksilver and that's it as far as prominent characters.

Most of the stuff DC got popular off off back in the silver age Marvel mostly steer cleared from; magical rings, speedsters, earth raised aliens, detectives, etc. except for GODs/demi-gods.

That's why QS is expendable in the MCU. Its why Fox has the QS with the better feats.

They simply don't care enough to portray an overpowered speedster.

i.e., Marvel's most notable characters aren't corny

Damn, I didn't know all it took was lightning effects to automatically make Flash better :lol:

Let's just wait for the movie to come out first and calm down

Last edited:
It's easy for some to be a lot more in to the visuals early before you have to sit through a potentially good or bad story.

Even allows them to be lenient on how bad the product actually is.

All a part of that promotional mass suggestion ad campaigning instilled in a lot of ppl.

Side note: it was really easy to find good reaction gifs for most of the Avengers but damn

Couldn't find an appropriate reaction gif for Paul Rudd for the life of me

And Paul Bethany is even harder...lol

Last edited:
I think the flash's speed force effects look really cool, the lightning when he takes off is visual cocaine...but I live in a world where Spider-Man's eyes emote. DC isn't giving me anything new here.

I think the flash's speed force effects look really cool, the lightning when he takes off is visual cocaine...but I live in a world where Spider-Man's eyes emote. DC isn't giving me anything new here.

Snyder pulling a Michael bay and reusing his old work

Side note: it was really easy to find good reaction gifs for most of the Avengers but damn

Couldn't find an appropriate reaction gif for Paul Rudd for the life of me

And Paul Bethany is even harder...lol
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

True but they still got all of Summer to finish filming.

I think they just needed the first 2 eps of Imax filming to make it movie length in the can.

Last edited:
^ could have pulled something from a knight's tale

But I think he was going for MCU reactions

I'm curious if the heavy green screen '300' look gets worse this lap around..

Cause MOS didn't have it, but BVS had it pretty heavy.. then you can see it a ton in the trailer

Back
Top Bottom