WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

When you order just tell to bring an extra box so you can have something to keep or display or something, I mean I get that the box is cool but what are you going to do with the greasy box? :lol:

Watching the NBA Finals, Iron Man throwing Tim Duncan a retirement party in the Spidey promo. I always knew Timmy would rock with Tony and not Scumbag Steve.

Watching the NBA Finals, Iron Man throwing Tim Duncan a retirement party in the Spidey promo. I always knew Timmy would rock with Tony and not Scumbag Steve.

From everything I've seen and read about dude, he's a pretty smart guy.. of course he would be team IM

Who was the smartest one on team hydra again? Antman, who had no clue why he was really there?

From everything I've seen and read about dude, he's a pretty smart guy.. of course he would be team IM

Who was the smartest one on team hydra again? Antman, who had no clue why he was really there?

Doing what's right instead of submitting to the will of governments with histories of being corrupt >

The American government.. who funded the army that fought against Hitler and hydra

And paid for Tony's father to help out and ya know help stevey boy get his vitamin S.. and made his shield

But not like any of that matters

The American government.. who funded the army that fought against Hitler and hydra

And paid for Tony's father to help out and ya know help stevey boy get his vitamin S.. and made his shield

Shall we bring up the horrors and war crimes of the American government since it's inception?

Shall we bring up the horrors and war crimes of the American government since it's inception?

Who wanted to go back to the good ole values again?

Tim Duncan is a HUGE Punisher fan :lol:

Not bothering with the idiot picking and choosing about doing the right thing and Rogers eagerness to be a soldier for the American gov.

Last edited:
I still want a vote if I should've won that bet or not now that we know peters suit is technically the iron spider

Last edited:
The suit is not the Iron Spider suit.

That you're looking to win off of a technicality should confirm that.

laugh.gif

I'm imagining a DC movie starring Ariel Winter wearing Adidas EQT ADVs. And having to watch the trailers for it 24/7

Back
Top Bottom