WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Also it was a little weird that neither Steve/Chris looked for a parachute

Faora vs WW in the future I'm guessing...maybe , maybe not...

Although I think Faora would get washed...

I dunno, she was giving kal them hands and she wasn't even fully adapted to earth yet. Plus it'd be her super speed vs WW's slow-mo moves.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3 Will Lead To A Larger Marvel Cosmic Universe Says James Gunn

During a recent chat with IGN, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 director James Gunn revealed that he and Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige have been discussing future cosmic projects and Vol. 3 is going to be the movie which opens the door to them in a very significant way.

"We talk about it all the time," he teased. "It’s already a part of what I’m doing with Marvel and the conversations that Kevin and I have every day. When we’re talking about Guardians of the Galaxy 3, and that story, that’s a story that will lead to other stories. It’s innate to the DNA that that’s the end of a trilogy but it’s the beginning of a whole other element of the Marvel Cosmic universe. That’s a part of what I’m doing now."

Gunn did reveal that the strange aliens we saw in the scene where Rocket, Groot, Yondu, and Kraglin are crossing the universe will eventually make a return.

"They’re called Kronans, is what they are, and they’re specific characters. You might see them somewhere else in the future."

but... but... the XMen and F4 still isn't in the Marvel v Capcom Infinite as far as we know....

I'll wait 3 years for a great movie. I don't need every movie to push the story forward . That's when people will start complaining that every movie is nothing but lead up.

I was just disappointed there was no thanos stuff. These are the characters most connected to him so I wanted something.

At this point, do the earth characters even know about thanos? I'd like him to arrive on earth and people underestimate him.

‘Black Mirror’s’ Hannah John-Kamen Lands Key Role in ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’

In the first major casting in the upcoming sequel to “Ant-Man,” Marvel has tapped Hannah John-Kamen for a new role in “Ant-Man and the Wasp.”

Paul Rudd is returning in the title role with Evangeline Lilly coming back as Hope van Dyne a.k.a. the Wasp. Michael Douglas and Michael Pena are also expected to reprise their roles from the original.

Marvel had no comment on the casting.

View media item 2458167

Last edited:

In the first major casting in the upcoming sequel to “Ant-Man,” Marvel has tapped Hannah John-Kamen for a new role in “Ant-Man and the Wasp.”

Paul Rudd is returning in the title role with Evangeline Lilly coming back as Hope van Dyne a.k.a. the Wasp. Michael Douglas and Michael Pena are also expected to reprise their roles from the original.

Janice Lincoln/Beetle?

I miss the Nick Spencer run. I would LOVE to see Grizzly in Ant-Man and the Wasp. :lol: :pimp:

2f0f4fb2_wrongantman.jpeg

da3be32b_antman.jpeg

How do you expand the cosmic without the Fantastic Four characters? :nerd:
There's a ton of cosmic characters and races not owned by Fox.

Given that the MCU made GotG successful I'm not concerned at all if they want to trot out Quasar, Beta Ray Bill, Captain Universe, the Infinites, Beyonder, go deeper in to the Kree with the Supreme Intelligence, etc.
As good as GOTG2 was. It didn't push the MCU at all.

This would of been a good step

It wasn't supposed to. Self contained story.
Yeah.

Its becoming a bit annoying that ppl are still looking for movies to set up the next movie instead if just being s great movie on its own which GotG v2 obviously was.

Last edited:
How do you expand the cosmic without the Fantastic Four characters? :nerd:
There's a ton of cosmic characters and races not owned by Fox.

Given that the MCU made GotG successful I'm not concerned at all if they want to trot out Quasar, Beta Ray Bill, Captain Universe, the Infinites, Beyonder, go deeper in to the Kree with thebUpreme Intelligence, etc.

I'm down to see Quasar and Bill. Adam Warlock is on the way and no doubt in my mind we'll see Richard Ryder, but the cosmic with the Fantastic Four and the surrounding characters > the cosmic without them.

Feige is probably trying to think of ways to (or already did) finesse the F4 into the MCU ASAP. I think they're closer than we know. :nerd:

I'm not gonna be hung up on that.

Gunn's already hinted how MCU cosmic is gonna expand on its own. So the same way Feige raised the profile of Cap, Thor, BW, and Hawkeye I think they can do for the b through c list cosmic teams and characters.

They're making bank off GotG based off of almost no source material story wise. They're telling their own stories via mixing together what's happened in the comics in this frontier.

My girl >

View media item 2458208

Back
Top Bottom