WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I wouldn't say it's disgusting.

But it is perplexing.

To me it's as distracting as talking on the phone during the movie

I remember two parents taking their baby to a black panther movie. Was sitting next to me. The saving grace was that one parent had the good sense to leave the theater with the child after the crying got too much.

I don't think anything will top someone bringing a toddler and an infant to Team America World Police, like a 10pm showing at that.
Audience was lit and the moment the mom walked in with the baby in one hand and the toddler holding the other, everyone literally started laughing at her.
think she left halfway
baby started crying and one dude was like
"Yo are you gonna get that?":rofl:

everyone laughed hard at that.

Besides that I think the only time the audience laughed harder at something other than what was going on in the movie was during TFA when some people who were sitting in the middle left use the bathroom and came back but wasn't paying attention to where they were going and got into the wrong row and watched the screen while they walked and sat on the people that they thought were their seats.
I know damn well EVERYONE knew that dude entered the wrong row but we all let that ish develop. :lol::rofl:

I'm rewatching Winter Soldier and when Cap and Falcon are talking about how he doesn't know what else he'd do, Falcon suggests Ultimate Fighting. Ain't no way Cap passes any sort of drug testing, esp not with USADA

But don't they have to identify the super serum? I thought that was part of his ability being that it wasn't I.D.'ed as a PED, as opposed to an enhanced metabolism.

James Harden in Harden vol. 3 Ironman :pimp:

0F96F941-5361-424E-8CA6-EA05ADFD25A0.jpeg

^^ I wonder if that redditor that works at Odeon gonna come through again and give out all the poster for free again
all you have to do is pay shipping.

The IW one was way better but this is pretty cool.

Matt Ferguson always has dope takes

Back
Top Bottom