WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

tumblr_pq22vr47YA1vlxrxo_540.jpg

tumblr_pq22vrjO4b1vlxrxo_540.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Nah man, even Tony knows who leads the charge...but ok...ya gonna be tight come EG and Cap SHINES

Let's say this happens, it would be the first time in which he's shined in all his films. Dudes never been the highlight moment in any of the films he's been in. Just think about it :lol:

Yeah cap is due for a big moment
Tony had every big moment in the Avengers films lol
even in IW he put up a damn good fight

I don't mind Cap shining this time he should he's pissed

still think Tony gets THE moment again though
hopefully not at the cost of his life

Not surprised the promoting is ramping up in the last two weeks. Doing my best to avoid.

Let's say this happens, it would be the first time in which he's shined in all his films. Dudes never been the highlight moment in any of the films he's been in. Just think about it :lol:

Hmmm you must of been in a theater full of Cap haters when he made his entrance during IW...Cap has plenty of shine, let alone the best all around trilogy.

Hmmm you must of been in a theater full of Cap haters when he made his entrance during IW...Cap has plenty of shine, let alone the best all around trilogy.

Nah. His entrance from the shadows wasn’t a highlight. I can name a dozen moments in that film that were way better.

Also, he has the best trilogy because they were ensemble films.

Hmmm you must of been in a theater full of Cap haters when he made his entrance during IW...

to be fair that scene was heavily advertised, practically everyone saw that clip/commercial so the impact in the film wasn't as big

Not even mad @ the scumbag shining and from what I've seen he does.

Pretty much right about him barely getting any shine and his movies basically be group flicks to hide his lack of character.

to be fair that scene was heavily advertised, practically everyone saw that clip/commercial so the impact in the film wasn't as big

Says a lot that it was even then, still a highlight of the film...

And of course someone that doesn’t like Cap will find a dozen more impactful moments, keep up that same energy after EG...don’t wanna see any of you on the Cap Wagon after....I recommend ya catch that leak footage to prep your body for such high amounts of sodium....lmao

Name the solo films that weren’t an ensemble of sorts? I can only think of the OGs

Iron Man 2 = War Machine
Iron Man 3 = iron Patriot and pepper pots with the formula
Thor Ragnorak = Valk, Hulk.
Homecoming = Iron Man
Guardians = it’s an ensemble film
Black Panther = MBaku, Odoye, Suri
capt Marvel = Fury

The list goes on, but ya wanna focus on Cap having shared screen with Widow, Falcon and Fury in the GOAT of marvel films and HIS movie being Civil War where as a defensive tactic he had to put together his own team to protect themselves from the Offensive team Tony put up to lock them up.

Everytime this topic arises, Cap haters look even more foolish....gonna be sweet come EG.

Back
Top Bottom