WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

0E547E4C-2A4F-4627-90BC-3ABB27C00FD8.gif
So hyped. On Gawd

this a real punk move if this spoils anything

Tbh I find it hard for the big 3 to ever be recasted....those actors became their characters, they were literally born for those roles....specially RDJ on par with Patrick Stewart as Xavier.

By big 3, I assume you mean IM, Thor and because it's you Steve

I think Thor and Steve could be recast.. finding someone like RDJ is hard, obviously.. not many actors are on his level

I mean, take his role from tropic thunder and think how many actors could legit pull THAT off

While the other 2 have grown into their characters.. neither were thought of in the same manner as RDJ as an actor or real life matching up with elements of the character

By big 3, I assume you mean IM, Thor and because it's you Steve

I think Thor and Steve could be recast.. finding someone like RDJ is hard, obviously.. not many actors are on his level

I mean, take his role from tropic thunder and think how many actors could legit pull THAT off

While the other 2 have grown into their characters.. neither were thought of in the same manner as RDJ as an actor or real life matching up with elements of the character

get off RDJ balls

All 3 of them are uncastable. There will not be another Tony Stark, Thor, or Steve Rogers in the MCU. That would be slap in the face to them. They may have legacy characters like Iron Heart, or Jane Foster Thor, or Bucky Captain America. Thats it

get off RDJ balls

All 3 of them are uncastable. There will not be another Tony Stark, Thor, or Steve Rogers in the MCU. That would be slap in the face to them. They may have legacy characters like Iron Heart, or Jane Foster Thor, or Bucky Captain America. Thats it

RDJ was doing work acting wise since the 80s (watch less than zero, if you haven't).. and as I mentioned above in tropic Thunder he plays a white guy in black face

While Chris Evans grew into cap, he was known for that high school parody movie and those Jessica alba fantastic 4 movies

I had zero clue who hemsworth was before he become Thor and that was a work in progress

Spiderman and black panther came into the MCU with better resumes.. and without question dr strange did

Your lack of knowledge is showing

I'm seeing this Thursday night. I might need a nap before, because at 3 hours I'm not leaving the theater until around 2am with the trailers :lol:

Scarlett looks older than 34. Still looks good. Couldn’t help to think 10 years ago scarjo would of had them thangs looking good.​

lack of melanin

So will they get re-casted within a decade? I don't see it. But Disney(and Hollywood) is always gonna be Disney and are above owing anything to anyone.They'll be replaced by other actors some day and we'll all be old thinking back that no one will ever top these og's.

So will they get re-casted within a decade? I don't see it. But Disney(and Hollywood) is always gonna be Disney and are above owing anything to anyone.They'll be replaced by other actors some day and we'll all be old thinking back that no one will ever top these og's.

They'll reboot inevitability.. but I think they'll go the route of having other characters take up the mantles

The captain America ones are easy, since WS and falcon have both been captain America.. with Thor and ironman it's developing someone ('jane' is seemingly back and they could develop a riri Williams)

I'd rather have the legacy characters.
I don't know if the MCU is built/engineered for recasts(Not because of actor problems, but purely dealing with characters)
I'd rather new mantles be taken up, that would be crazy. like in order to see the original IM you'd have to watch the Infinity Saga. That would be SO DOPE and would definitely spark convos between generations.

Think Feige is still gonna continue to push the envelope to avoid fatigue as long as he can.

for me ATLEAST IM AND Cap gotta be dead/gone in this next iteration of the MCU for me to even remotely take it has serious as I have for 10 years.

not saying I'm going to be done if it happens(of course I won't be)
but man oh man, that impact would be insane.

Then the question becomes can i embrace IronHeart or Bucky in new lead roles, the way I did the originals???
Will I own the 20 year posters?? I just didn't pick these up just to pick them up
excuse me I got something in my eye :frown:

damn CBM got me reflecting on the past decade of my life and ish
IMG_20190307_144459.jpg
IMG_20190307_144630.jpg

Last edited:
I'd rather have the legacy characters.
I don't know if the MCU is built/engineered for recasts(Not because of actor problems, but purely dealing with characters)
I'd rather new mantles be taken up, that would be crazy. like in order to see the original IM you'd have to watch the Infinity Saga. That would be SO DOPE and would definitely spark convos between generations.

Think Feige is still gonna continue to push the envelope to avoid fatigue as long as he can.

for me ATLEAST IM AND Cap gotta be dead/gone in this next iteration of the MCU for me to even remotely take it has serious as I have for 10 years.

not saying I'm going to be done if it happens(of course I won't be)
but man oh man, that impact would be insane.

Then the question becomes can i embrace IronHeart or Bucky in new lead roles, the way I did the originals???
Will I own the 20 year posters?? I just didn't pick these up just to pick them up
excuse me I got something in my eye :frown:

damn CBM got me reflecting on the past decade of my life and ish
IMG_20190307_144459.jpg
IMG_20190307_144630.jpg

THE WINTER SOLDIER SHOULD BE ON BOTH POSTERS :lol:

MCU already kinda did it with antman already thou.. and technically BP and strange too

Plus have different members of the avengers

mcu x uniqlo
https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/ut-gra...aign=SocialOrganic_marvel042319&sf211422100=1

5cb90e8a857221654b97090c.jpg

Exclusively At UNIQLO!

MARVEL X JASON POLAN Variant Comic Book Cover for The Amazing Spider-Man #20

Free* with purchase of any 2 MARVEL X JASON POLAN UT

*While supplies last. Limit 1 per transaction. Available from 4/24 in the following stores: NY 5th Ave, SoHo, and 34th Street.

I was going to cop for opening night, but I’m not paying $22 for shipping to get it here on time.

:lol: I orders a shirt on sat from hot topic hoping it would get here by thurs.
luckily I got confirmation for that exact Thursday :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom