WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

So technically the avengers don’t form in this new timeline in the past since thanos is dead and doesn’t send anyone to look for the stones?

Also Past Cap will never get to be with Peggy since he won’t be able to go to the past right?
:lol:

Exactly, the Russo's rules for time travel made **** overly complicated and make no sense ironically by trying to buck the conventional fictional norms of time travel. Present Steve going back to 1945 to live life means that 1945 Steve is actually still in ice waiting to be woken up in the time line he visited. But the timeline he visited allowed him to grow old naturally and be in the present WE follow without using the quantum realm to appear at that lakeside. Meaning that there is two different Steve Rogers in the main time line the actual Steve that went back to 1945 and the 1945 Steve that was frozen in ice :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Actually if you think about it...At the convergence points of 2012 and 1970 there’s actually at least four versions of Steve...Iced / pre IW Steve, the Steve living with Peggy, Endgame heist Steve, and Steve returning the stones...

So technically the avengers don’t form in this new timeline in the past since thanos is dead and doesn’t send anyone to look for the stones?

Also Past Cap will never get to be with Peggy since he won’t be able to go to the past right?
:lol:

:smh::smh:

Actually if you think about it...At the convergence points of 2012 and 1970 there’s actually at least four versions of Steve...Iced / pre IW Steve, the Steve living with Peggy, Endgame heist Steve, and Steve returning the stones...

:smh::smh::smh::smh:

Need to watch again.took my 10yo cousin.

Had to take him to the bathroom when they got to the garden and missed what happened.

Took him again after the final battle during one of the quieter moments..

Exactly, the Russo's rules for time travel made **** overly complicated and make no sense ironically by trying to buck the conventional fictional norms of time travel. Present Steve going back to 1945 to live life means that 1945 Steve is actually still in ice waiting to be woken up in the time line he visited. But the timeline he visited allowed him to grow old naturally and be in the present WE follow without using the quantum realm to appear at that lakeside. Meaning that there is two different Steve Rogers in the main time line the actual Steve that went back to 1945 and the 1945 Steve that was frozen in ice :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Wasn't complicated at all.

I think the time travel is BS.

If Cap wasn't actually CHANGING timelines but just reintroducing the stones shortly AFTER they took them, then that means the actions they took during their Time Heist actually occurred. Which meant that Hydra thought that Captain America was part of Hydra or at the VERY least believes that Captain America knows about Hydra. Captain America would remember fighting himself (or Loki). Things would have already changed - which means that technically that universe is still in a branch, albeit a branch that had their infinity stones taken and then returned. There is NO WAY that Rogers should have been able to stay in that branch and then pop up in the timeline that Infinity War originally took place in.

I LOVED the movie so I'm not letting this ruin anything for me, but movies should just NOT DO TIME TRAVEL.

How you gon make rules for time travel when it's purely conceptual? :lol: Some y'all tryna go too deep with it when it wasn't hard to understand

Wasn't complicated at all.

Russo's specifically had hulk in the movie mention that changing the past doesn't change the future and yet steve changed the past by being around after 1945 and changed the future by being an old man in a time where he wasn't....................................................................

It’s not complicated for present Avengers, BUT for past avengers a lot of this won’t happen. Like Natasha won’t die in Vormir but maybe dies another way.
They don’t have thanos but maybe something else brings the group together?

Russo's specifically had hulk in the movie mention that changing the past doesn't change the future and yet steve changed the past by being around after 1945 and changed the future by being an old man in a time where he wasn't....................................................................

So Banner can't be wrong? :lol:

He already said he wasn't an expert on the matter in the film :lol:

Bruhs. Easy numbers im working with.
Cap 20 in 45
Comes out in the 00s
= at least 80
Goes back to 45 lives his life and we see him on the bench
Dudes close to 200 yo :lol:

All that should be taken from the film and time travel is that there will be rifts within the continuim and there will be ramifications that we will one day see.
This. The Loki that took the Tesseract will DEFINITELY be back in the main timeline (since the main timeline Loki is GONE gone).

Loved it. Im not complaining about anything. Completely satisfied. Will catch 1 or 2 more times in theaters.

That whole Capitan America situation is a huge contradiction to the time traveling rule?

There’s basically 3 Caps running around the whole time? :lol:

I don't mind the russos making up their own rules for time travel. I just don't like how it seems that they weren't consistent and bent the rules for Steve.

It would've been better if old man Steve never showed up but Bucky figures it out and explains to everybody else that Steve must be dancing with Peggy in an alternate universe and then they pan to Steve dancing with Peggy.

This. The Loki that took the Tesseract will DEFINITELY be back in the main timeline (since the main timeline Loki is GONE gone).

If he figures out how to time travel he can possibly show up in the main timeline...

Otherwise that timeline is something completely new...

The only other option I could think of which is more complicated is if Banner's snap undid Thanos snap and he kept the experiences and changes of the past 5 years and brought it back to 2018.

Too crazy and complicated to hash out when making the snap. Like a real technical wish to a genie.

Last edited:
That whole Capitan America situation is a huge contradiction to the time traveling rule?

There’s basically 3 Steve’s running around the whole time? :lol:

Old Steve at the end has either been here in this main timeline over the course of everything we’ve seen over the past 11 years of films...I have an issue with this one because that means his great niece would’ve knowingly hooked up with him :sick:...

OR

He used Pym Particles and time machine to travel there from some other timeline we haven’t seen...

Either way they left it very vague...

Back
Top Bottom