WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

So Banner can't be wrong? :lol:

He already said he wasn't an expert on the matter in the film :lol:

If he's wrong, which it seems he is, than Black Widow isn't dead and neither is Gamora. Which speaks to what I mentioned in here earlier this morning that they're alive because of Quill looking at the screen at the end with Gamora saying searching and Hulk specifically mentioning trying and hoping he brought back black widow when he snapped almost as if to foreshadow....

I don't mind the russos making up their own rules for time travel. I just don't like how it seems that they weren't consistent and bent the rules for Steve.

It would've been better if old man Steve never showed up but Bucky figures it out and explains to everybody else that Steve must be dancing with Peggy in an alternate universe and then they pan to Steve dancing with Peggy.

I think it would’ve been clearer if, instead of Cap not coming back when Banner tried to pull him back, and randomly showing up sitting on a log...He did come back at the end of the 5 second countdown but as an old man...Like he lived his decades of a happy life out then returned after Peggy passed or something I don’t know...

Old Steve at the end has either been here in this main timeline over the course of everything we’ve seen over the past 11 years of films...I have an issue with this one because that means his great niece would’ve knowingly hooked up with him :sick:...

OR

He used Pym Particles and time machine to travel there from some other timeline we haven’t seen...

Either way they left it very vague...

Very vague which will of course be further explored eventually. Perhaps in the next Avengers film.

I don't mind the russos making up their own rules for time travel. I just don't like how it seems that they weren't consistent and bent the rules for Steve.

It would've been better if old man Steve never showed up but Bucky figures it out and explains to everybody else that Steve must be dancing with Peggy in an alternate universe and then they pan to Steve dancing with Peggy.

I don't think it was an alternate universe with them dancing but more so a flash back to what he was doing in that time.

If he's wrong, which it seems he is, than Black Widow isn't dead and neither is Gamora. Which speaks to what I mentioned in here earlier this morning that they're alive because of Quill looking at the screen at the end with Gamora saying searching and Hulk specifically mentioning trying and hoping he brought back black widow when he snapped almost as if to foreshadow....

Couple issues with that though...

For Black Widow...Red Skull specifically tells her and Clint that the souls for a soul transaction is an everlasting binding agreement or something along those lines...Heavily implies that the soul stone deaths are non reversible...

As for Gamora...Have to remember that the one we see in this film is pre GoTG 2014 Gamora...Her being brought into the main timeline, and seemingly not returning to 2014 should reasonably create yet another timeline where she never lived through the events of GoTG...

IW Gamora is dead flat out...

I forgot that tidbit about his daughter. I can’t wait to re-watch this thing already. But yeah, so many questions but I’ll wait to see how serious they’ll treat any explanation before I start busting out theories.

They return the stones AFTER they were taken. Which means Loki still got away in that timeline. Rogers fought himself in that timeline. Those events never happened to the Avengers we've watched in all of those movies. Those things weren't erased based on the explanation we received.

Funny thing is that, if it went as they said, it probably also means that Cap injected Jane with the ether in that timeline as well.

Cap goes back and catches the stone in the briefcase before it falls out. Loki is still captured like in initial timeline. Cap never fights himself.

I think it would’ve been clearer if, instead of Cap not coming back when Banner tried to pull him back, and randomly showing up sitting on a log...He did come back at the end of the 5 second countdown but as an old man...Like he lived his decades of a happy life out then returned after Peggy passed or something I don’t know...
This would have been super clean IMO. Instead of coming back in 5 seconds he comes back in like 20, while they're about to walk away.

Couple issues with that though...

For Black Widow...Red Skull specifically tells her and Clint that the souls for a soul transaction is an everlasting binding agreement or something along those lines...Heavily implies that the soul stone deaths are non reversible...

As for Gamora...Have to remember that the one we see in this film is pre GoTG 2014 Gamora...Her being brought into the main timeline, and seemingly not returning to 2014 should reasonably create yet another timeline where she never lived through the events of GoTG...

IW Gamora is dead flat out...

We don't know the ramifications of Steve giving back the soul stone to Red Skull (Really Russo's? Steve interacting with Red Skull?) and if it gives Widow back her life. Even then, 2014 Black Widow is still alive because we lost EG Black Widow so shenanigans could still bring her to present day. Seems to be the case with 2014 Gamora being around in present day since they made sure not to show her getting dusted and made what happened to her ambiguous. Steve could've done the right thing and bring Tony Stark from the past to the present. Never had a problem with Captain America at all but Russo's concluded his arc in a crazy selfish way.

Cap goes back and catches the stone in the briefcase before it falls out. Loki is still captured like in initial timeline. Cap never fights himself.
Nothing that they did EVER rewrote the future. They never even mention that as a possibility, they only mention a split in the timeline. So what they had already done in the past timeline regarding Loki definitely happened, it just may have split the timeline.

Could happen but I guess but really at this point, we could’ve gotten a snippet from all 14 million possible timelines like Doctor Strange :lol:...

I’m convinced the IW ~ Endgame saga would’ve been better served as a trilogy...All this time travel stuff could get better flushed out that way...

We don't know the ramifications of Steve giving back the soul stone to Red Skull (Really Russo's? Steve interacting with Red Skull?) and if it gives Widow back her life. Even then, 2014 Black Widow is still alive because we lost EG Black Widow so shenanigans could still bring her to present day. Seems to be the case with 2014 Gamora being around in present day since they made sure not to show her getting dusted and made what happened to her ambiguous. Steve could've done the right thing and bring Tony Stark from the past to the present. Never had a problem with Captain America at all but Russo's concluded his arc in a crazy selfish way.

Damn I didn’t even think about the Red Skull Cap meeting inn Vormir :lol:...Imagine how that interaction went...

Plus soul for a soul right...If Cap gives the Soul Stone back does he get another soul in return?

Oh wait so Cap came back? I thought that cap went back and got old and like just lived his life out and walked to that spot at the time that he went back :lol:

Oh wait so Cap came back? I thought that cap went back and got old and like just lived his life out and walked to that spot at the time that he went back :lol:

That’s what I thought and that’s why I said they’re 3 Caps.

OG Cap on Ice, Time Traveler and Old man Cap.

And it seems that Bucky knew what was up at the end.

I’ll just let it be and just focus on Sam being the new Capo.

No you're right, Cap never came back but did exactly that. Went back to '45 and aged all the way to 2023(?) and just walked over to that lake spot to meet Hulk, WS and Falcon at the same spot that he was supposed to quantum realm back to. The problems time wise that creates is where everything falls apart.

What you're saying is what happened, but the arguments in the last few pages have been how it doesn't make sense that that happened.

Not sure if this was asked before but I noticed Okoye also coming out of the portal along with T’Challa and Shuri... does that mean there are two Okoyes in the present time of 2023?

Cuz at the beginning she was shown reporting in for Natasha after the “Five Years Later” point of the movie.

Back
Top Bottom