WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

feige said there was an avenger thats been a skrull for longer than most thought and i figure that would be rhodey but it doesnt seem likely so i wonder who it could be?

can it be fury? and when he came back after the snap he kind of just forgot he is a skrull and stayed in nick form?

Cheadle hinted in an interview that feige told/informed him that this was the direction they were going with his character for a while. Cheadle said something about after this series if you go back and watch some of the older MCU movies with him, his lines would hit differently.

I’m hoping it’s captain falcon so we can wipe all this captain America and avenger leader bull crap.

If it’s an avenger that’s been longer than we thought I for sure know it’s not Rhodey then. But if it is the more I think about it the more I think it could’ve happened at some point during infinity war. Maybe while he was recovering from civil war and weak was when he got skrulled.

Think they got one more surprise reveal up their sleeve. Not sure if we get it in the finale. Hmmmm my guess is hawkeye? Wong? The Scumbagness of carol not finding them a home makes me second guess her morals

Pretty sure it’s Rhodey
D5CB92B8-9D28-48D8-9BF5-5897A9C030B1.png

im not coninced, i think theyre trying to throw us off

again im just nto gon buy it if he’s been a skrull even before civil war and infinity war comes soon after so unless they mean the 5 year gap between IW and EG is a “long” time then i guess it makes sense? but my definition of long is more than two movies i guess :lol:

they were actually showing IW earlier today and saw the part where he tells bruce to bow to t’chala and i dont know, seemed like a very rhodey thing to do to me

it just got to because it seems an injury or pain and they lose control and start turning

rhodey actually got knocked out in that crash so if theyre consistent, he should’ve started turning green there too so its got to be after CW

Armor wars series still happening right?

We should get some more info then on rodey

last year they said its been turned into a film instead of a series but who really knows

iger planning to churn out less marvel and star wars content moving forward might get it cancelled but again, no one knows and we dont know how the writer/actor strikes going to affect things

feige said there was an avenger thats been a skrull for longer than most thought and i figure that would be rhodey but it doesnt seem likely so i wonder who it could be?

can it be fury? and when he came back after the snap he kind of just forgot he is a skrull and stayed in nick form?
It bet' NOT be! But there is only 3 people we haven't seen bleed. Fury, Rhodey and Carol Danvers. Cap would be a cool nod to the comics.

Cheadle hinted in an interview that feige told/informed him that this was the direction they were going with his character for a while. Cheadle said something about after this series if you go back and watch some of the older MCU movies with him, his lines would hit differently.
"Boom, looking for this!"

It bet' NOT be! But there is only 3 people we haven't seen bleed. Fury, Rhodey and Carol Danvers. Cap would be a cool nod to the comics.

carol bled before she got her powers but skrulls cant copy powers without the machine and gravik made it seem like this is the first time that machine was created so she cant be flying around in space if shes a skrull

But we know for a fact, thats before the switch. One of the tells of Rhodey being a Skrull was him walking around without the leg braces.

yup.. hard to see a skrull keeping up the act for the “canopy canopy canopy“ scene

i feel like it has to be someone on cap’s side that would egg on some of his dumb shh

because Tony’s simple position in civil war was, they are going do this and we have the ability to be involved and control what they are going do to us anyways

tony literal has decades of experience dealing with various governments

for a real world example of a power self regulated entity that has significant societal ramifications, look at the US Supreme Court

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom