WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Where is the gif of Cap and Bucky even from? I thought they were still enemies at the end of Winter Soldier. Man I gotta stop :pimp: so much before these joints :rofl:

Where is the gif of Cap and Bucky even from? I thought they were still enemies at the end of Winter Soldier. Man I gotta stop
pimp.gif
so much before these joints
roll.gif
trailer

His mask is dumb.

Probably gonna burn his face and give him a reason to wear a mask in the end after he has Cap killed.

Don't say that. I like the mask lol.

Quick story, but my son's name is Zealous and his middle name is Morelle. His nickname is Zemo. The whole family calls him that. To this very day, every time we watch the cartoon Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes he always goes crazy when he sees Zemo and says that's his twin because they share the same name. Since he wears the purple mask, purple is his favorite color (besides Gold).

I know it's not going to happen but we'd be thrilled to see it in the movies. Civil War would be the most watched Bluray in this house in our families history lol
Cool story :lol: :pimp:

I'll change a bit to say I only think the mask looks dumb in live action. The way it's drawn today in comics and cartoons isn't that bad but from cobra Commander to Grifter to Zemo I don't get how that's a mask you'd want to rock with.

It's funny how I keep forgetting there are actual villains in CW

I keep thinking IM is the villain

He is. There are other villains but he's the biggest one

Seeing as he isn't taking any evil actions against Captain America or the people of the world at large, no he isn't. He's literally following the law in fact. :lol:

The law is sometimes evil.
There's nothing evil about holding super powered vigilantes accountable when they choose to go around beating up criminals and saving the world which results in the loss of life and hundreds of millions in property damage.

Nothing.

Doesn't matter if IM is the team he was specifically talking about

He's working with the same ppl who wants Bucky dead. Whether to his knowledge or not, da law is wrong.
The law isn't wrong.

Just the means of dealing with suspects.

Saying that IM is on their side and might not know that they want to just kill Bucky still makes him evil is dumb.

Last edited:
Talked to someone who saw CIVIL WAR. I was told the last half hour is physically and emotionally brutal.

Also: Spider-Man is really good, I am told. And Black Panther is AMAZING.

What are they saying? That the movie is fully a sequel to The Winter Soldier. I've been telling you this for a while, but now that the film is finished it seems to be confirmed - this isn't Avengers 2.5, but rather Captain America 3, and it truly focuses on Cap and Bucky. I have been told that Spider-Man is great, and that the film doesn't waste time on retelling his origin. We all get it, and the movie just moves along. I've been told that Black Panther is phenomenal, and that Chadwick Boseman is a major addition to the MCU. This movie picks up the pieces of Avengers: Age of Ultron in surprising and human ways and makes us feel the true cost of Sokovia. And I've been told that the last half hour of the film is brutal, both physically and emotionally. One person told me that the last act plays out as an emotional horror movie because the film gives both Tony and Steve solid reasoning, and because it truly makes you feel the depths of this schism.

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/03/01/new-civil-war-photos-brings-us-behind-the-battle

Last edited:
Any law that enables people to execute suspects without due trial is wrong, b

IM is enabling that. He on the wrong side, whether he knows it or not :smokin

Any law that enables people to execute suspects without due trial is wrong, b
What law is doing that though?

You're talking about two different things. There's the law which makes Bucky a fugitive and fleeing from arrest.

Then there's probably the black ops order/mission to have Bucky killed. That's not a law. That's just black ops being black ops.

The president has a kill list and has terrorists killed without due process all around the world all of the time. That's America (and many other countries for that matter).

If you think that's wrong, then you support terrorism.
IM is enabling that. He on the wrong side, whether he knows it or not :smokin
No he isn't. You're confused :smokin

Last edited:
All the poll tells me is that 35 people better get ready for a bad time come May when Black Panther's giving Bucky the hands.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom