WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I don't even know why you guys are #TeamTony considering he's pro child endangerment
What child?

You mean the one with super strength, speed, agility, and a 6th sense that warns him of impending danger? That "child"?
Well when you throw hundreds of millions of dollars into a film, making money back is kinda more important than the movie experience.

If you really thought they wouldn't show Spidey in a trailer, I'm sorry for you

Yeah movie would've made bank regardless of if he was in the trailer. I don't see anybody saying "holy ****, is that spiderman? I'm so gonna change my mind about seeing this film now." I'm not saying it was stupid for them to do so.
You're underestimating the impact and hype seeing Spider-Man causes.

It's not about making bank regardless. It's about making the very most you possibly can at all times.

Yea definitely underestimating Spidey. He hasn't been in any movie crossovers and all of a sudden he appears? It's like wtf is he doing here :lol:

Can't get over how great Spidey looks :smokin :smokin. Glad that Marvel has him back in house,only thing to nitpick for me is that he sounds 12 though :lol:

Last edited:
The only way I would've joined #teamcap

captain_america_and_wolverine_world_war_2_by_goxiii-d95w9v0.jpg

Can't get over how great Spidey looks :smokin :smokin. Glad that Marvel has him back in house,only thing to nitpick for me is that he sounds 12 though :lol:

he's suppose to be, he's going to be 14-15 in this new incarnation though I got to say the build on the guy int he suit looks like a much older guy, guess got to see him next to the other guys to truly judge if he is going to be puny or not.

Yea not sure if I'm sold on the idea of a preteen spidey being in the middle of this whole mess just yet but I guess I'll just have to seem more of him in the movie

I'm still a Team Cap faithful but damn if I'm not neutral when it comes to BP and Spidey :lol:

I

he's suppose to be, he's going to be 14-15 in this new incarnation though I got to say the build on the guy int he suit looks like a much older guy, guess got to see him next to the other guys to truly judge if he is going to be puny or not.

I'm surprised no one mentioned this.

19 year old Tom Holland more built than 30 year old Garfield

Garfield should be ashamed :lol:

Last edited:
They took cues from Deadpools visual style it seems,I don't mind it one bit,gives it a comic book feel :lol: :smokin. I need to see more but it might already be my favorite Spidey suit

Last edited:
This Spidey suit is the best one yet imo. The eyes give it that classic look. Only complaint is the black parts.

Back
Top Bottom