WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

What is up with Feige and this obsession with Guardians 
eyes.gif

and... 

SANCTUM SANCTORUM!!!!

3x the characters in IW!?
eek.gif
This is what I don't understand if none of the TV characters weren't told to appear in any of the films.

I hope they're lying and we finally see all characters together.

I don't want to go into IW and see characters who were never introduced in the MCU or TV shows and just show up thinking they've been there all along.

This is what I don't understand if none of the TV characters weren't told to appear in any of the films.

I hope they're lying and we finally see all characters together.

I don't want to go into IW and see characters who were never introduced in the MCU or TV shows and just show up thinking they've been there all along.
I think there will be characters who's first appearance will be in IW but I also think the street level heroes show up in some capacity. I can see Dr. Strange coming into IW leading the Defenders team as well.

If IW is going to have triple the heroes they have to include the Defenders. Probably Coulson and his AOS squad too. The only heroes not in CW are Hulk, Thor and Fury. I guess there's other guys like Selvig, the Warriors 3 and Hill that they could also be referring too

I might have to take time off the days before may 5 because I won't be able to concentrate at work

I'd be doing paperwork but thinking of the movie :lol:

Anyone else find it odd that Nick Fury isn't going to be in Civil War? I would have thought he'd play a role since he basically formed this Avengers team.

Feige on movie & tv crossover

“It’s about finding the right way to do that,” Feige told io9. “And the honest answer is, movies are developed so far in advance that a lot of those things [Inhumans, Hydra monsters, etc.] weren’t done when we started to film [Captain America: Civil War].”

Feige continues “Or, if we were to do something in a film that absolutely handcuffs what the team can do in season 2 of whatever show, they don’t want to be handcuffed. They shouldn’t be handcuffed. It’s just finding the right time and right place to do it.” he added “Look, I love heroes, I love seeing as many heroes as possible interacting and surprising fans with their presence but, like Spider-Man, Ant-Man and Black Panther in this movie, like Falcon in Ant-Man, it just has to be absolutely blended with the story at hand, and not just, ‘Hey who is that who just drove past?’ That would be easy. We could do that in post—but that, I think, does a disservice to the characters.”

ScarJo in Cosmo
View media item 1991131

That boob reduction ScarJo got was a travesty 
mean.gif

Wanted some type of scene with The Collector and Black Widow in the near future 
laugh.gif
 my boy Benicio said he slayed her in an elevator

Last edited:

That boob reduction ScarJo got was a travesty 
mean.gif

Wanted some type of scene with The Collector and Black Widow in the near future 
laugh.gif
 my boy Benicio said he slayed her in an elevator
People denied that story, but why would Benicio lie about that?

laugh.gif

Last edited:
I used to feen for the Netflix ppl to crossover but now that I think about it, they are going to have their hands full working back in Thor Hulk Captain Marvel and likely the guardians. Not to mention the most prominent villain the mcu is going to have. Not to mention whatever goons working for him they got to develop. There's going to be a lot of ppl already.

Last edited:
^ B-roll clips look great. Always interesting to see how they film.

It looks like Bucky fights everyone at the Avengers HQ? BP jumps down to fight Bucky.

Back
Top Bottom