WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

In all due fairness, Finn's shooting was probably compressed cuz he had to shoot for Defenders right after. Everyone else had more time cuz the shooting for their shows was way before the shooting for Defenders started.

But they began filming in April of 2016 and wrapped on October, that is six months. And Finn Jones was announced as IF in February so I think 2 months to get some training is enough, at least enough so that his chi-poses looked natural. He really could have been extra ripped in those 2-3 months between announcement and filming too since wasn't even fat to begin with.

It just seems like part of the show was half*ssed.

They should of just gave him the official Iron Fist outfit and have a stunt double fully work the fight scenes if the schedule was THAT tight

My patient said : 'I hate DC movies. They drag.'

God bless his heart. I need to give him something special next time I come in.

Idk nothing bout the comics. Can someone explain to me who mantis is and how she fits into this movie?
I aint getting to am of Me tis celestial Madonna back story in Avengers but as far as GotG, she was a member with telepathic powers. She's really smart and she's green in the comics. Helped the team face Magus, Thanos, Ultron in space, the phalanx, probably the Annihilation We've too.

Not a huge character overall but she put in work on the team while that iteration was doing things.

I hope Perlmutter is not on the verge of letting his house collapse by giving this dude the reins to Inhumans

Almost afraid that this is going to become a Zach Snyder situation where the wrong dude gets his hands on too many projects (Iron Fist, now Inhumans)
You really think Perlmutter is the one making day to day decisions? :lol:

I assume Perlmutter is the one who hires the showrunners on the tv side..

Like Feige is the one who hires the directors on the movie side.

Bruh, no :lol:

That's Jeph Loeb's job and ppl under him. Loeb is the head of Marvel tv.

All of this can be looked up if you don't follow the comics.

Last edited:
Ahhh I see. That information checks out.

Well, back to my original point, hopefully Marvel tv don't have a Zach Snyder situation on our hands here. Time will tell.

Last edited:
17426313_1740851675931397_8219930852196795804_n.jpg

This is from IW shooting in Edinburgh.

Tonight Cumberbatch, RDJ and ScarJo are all supposedly shooting a scene in the same location. Yesterday there were some clips of stunt work being done in the same location

Last edited:
'Spider-Man' Spinoff: 'Thor' Writer Tackling Silver Sable, Black Cat Movie (Exclusive)
Sony’s Spider-Man universe is getting a little bigger.

The studio, already in deep development on villain offshoot Venom, is now developing a feature project centered on the female characters Silver Sable and the Black Cat.

Chris Yost, who worked on the upcoming Marvel movie Thor: Ragnarok, is writing the script, building on a previous version written by Lisa Joy, the co-creator of HBO’s Westworld.

The studio is hoping to go to directors soon with an eye toward a fall start date. Matt Tolmach and Amy Pascal are producing the project, which was previously known as the "secret female spinoff project."

Silver Sable, created by Tom DeFalco and Ron Frenz in 1985, is a mercenary who runs a company that hunts war criminals. The character has been both antagonist and ally to Spider-Man.

Black Cat, an acrobatic cat burglar whose real name is Felicia Hardy, has a long and tangled romantic history with Spider-Man in the comics. The character was cut from scripts for the Sam Raimi Spider-Man trilogy, and a "Felicia Hardy" (played by Felicity Jones) briefly appeared in Amazing Spider-Man 2, though no Black Cat connection was ever made explicit.

Sony has a new and rebooted Spider-Man movie coming this summer, Spider-Man: Homecoming, and the superhero and his universe of characters are seen as a bright spot on a rather meager slate. But the problem with having rights to the character and universe is that, while Spider-Man is the most popular Marvel character, the other standouts tend to be the villains from his rogue’s gallery.

Hence, Sony is developing Venom, based on the popular character who already appeared onscreen in Raimi’s Spider-Man 3 and who has sometimes acted as an antihero in the Marvel comics. The studio has penciled in an October 2018 release and is meeting directors on the project.

Black Cat is a major supporting character in the Spider-Man universe, though Sable is less known.

(The spinoffs are not offshoots from the upcoming Spider-Man: Homecoming but rather projects spun from the overall franchise and based on Sony's Marvel's Spider-Man universe.)

Yost has deep Marvel ties, having worked on not only two Thor movies, but also having gotten his start writing on Marvel animated series such as Wolverine and the X-Men. He is also known for comic book work on X-23, better known as Wolverine’s cloned daughter who is a headliner in the hit Wolverine movie Logan.

Yost is repped by Verve.
IN for Silver Sable.

I mess with Yost the comic writer. His Thor scripts have left much to be desired though.

As far as Black Cat, eh. I feel like anything cat related especially in the superhero realm ends up sucking.

Maybe. I recall when I posted the link an article of Marvel studios casting her in a mystery role a n ppl replying. I didn't post anything if I did read that.

Thing is articles have gone out of their way to say th we spinoffs aren't connected to the Spidey of the MCU and may not even be in the MCU.

So I don't think Marvel studios can cast her for a Sony Marvel movie unless Feige is gonna reveal **** it they're just absorbing all of the Sony Marcel movies too.

Also I don't think she's a good choice to be Silver Sable off her look alone.

Ol girl from Mission Impossible Rogue Nation should be Sable.

7ed2ab3f93a5c03afc88b90757d57635.jpg

tumblr_nloy89oili1tkticro8_500.gif

Rebecca Ferguaon :evil: :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom