WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

17309859_1741010885915476_5181639587228363783_n.png

ScarJo stunt double

17435939_1741024735914091_2210099646332937343_o.jpg

As far as Black Cat, eh. I feel like anything cat related especially in the superhero realm ends up sucking.
They can't have her as an anti-hero burglar "stealing from the rich to give to the poor" because its been done to death, they will have to change up her whole origin and what her motivations are. I can see her bad luck powers being hilarious on screen though

The team in the movies was light on female members.

They still need they're token space black guy.

I nominate Astronaut Jones

giphy.gif
roll.gif
One of my favorite Tracy Morgan skits.

"uh huh"

"yeah"

"is that right?"

'How about you turn around, bend over and show me that fat @#$"

roll.gif

As far as Black Cat, eh. I feel like anything cat related especially in the superhero realm ends up sucking.
They can't have her as an anti-hero burglar "stealing from the rich to give to the poor" because its been done to death, they will have to change up her whole origin and what her motivations are. I can see her bad luck powers being hilarious on screen though

I thought her origin in Spider-Man the Animated Series worked. Really I think that every plot they had with the character in that series worked.

Best thing I did last night before watching Dr strange for the first time was taking a couple tabs.great visuals holy shhh

Cap flip flopping already

Are you really going to be done playing Captain America, after the next two Avengers movies?

“It’s really not up to me. My contract is up. I’m not going to sit here and say, “No more.” I think Hugh Jackman has made 47 Wolverine movies, and they somehow keep getting better. It’s a character I love, and it’s a factory that really knows what they’re doing. The system is sound, over there. They make great movies. If they weren’t kicking out quality, I’d have a different opinion. But, everything Marvel does seems to be cinema gold. And like I said, I love the character. The only reason it would end is ‘cause my contract is up. After Avengers 4, my contract is done. Talk to Marvel. If we engage further, I’d be open to it. I love the character. It’s almost like high school. You certainly always look to senior year, and then, all of a sudden, senior year happens and you’re like, “I don’t know if I’m ready to go.” It’s tough thinking about not playing the guy.”

Chris Evans is only in 3 of the top 15 highest grossing movies of all time, no big deal. :lol: of course he's open to come back and get some RDJ bread

Evans would get a swift boot out the door if he ever expects RDJ money tbh. Even RDJ doesnt deserve RDJ money :lol:

Last edited:
No he doesn't to be honest but audiences love him. Chris Evans gets a lot of praise as Captain America as well. Marvel would be willing to bend the knee before letting him walk.

Kinda off topic, but had a convo with my boy yesterday and he had me dying laughing because he was talking about how awful Mark Ruffalo is as Bruce Banner and how Avengers, the scene with Hulk transforming at will and the camera circle scene would've been so much better if Ed Norton didn't get the boot :lol:

I don't think Mark Ruffalo is bad, but he's always just Mark Ruffalo. Like I feel like I take crazy pills when he's lauded in some film around awards season.

Man when Evans was cast I was so mad. Now I can't see anyone else but him as Cap.

I remember when dudes wanted Cena and HHH for Thor :lol:

Back
Top Bottom