WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I mean do we even know where all these films and shows fall on the MCU timeline yet? As far as we know eternals could have happened not too long before Cap Brave New World.

They left a whole Celestial in the ocean for 3 years...no telling how long in MCU time. They really could just drop the whole Kang storyline. Funny thing is, if you think about it, the Celestial thing was retconed before it even happened. "We handle it by NOT handeling it.."
I have to believe that was in reference to Namor.

Which by the way, have heard nothing if that dude will be back lol

Nah, isn’t he a pretty major player in the comics? It would be a disservice to the character & most importantly, the fans.

Marvel just needs to recast and move forward with the Kang storyline.

Marvel needs better writing/story overall regardless of who's cast.

That's the overall issue with why Phase 4 has been so mid and awful from a movie perspective.

Nah, isn’t he a pretty major player in the comics? It would be a disservice to the character & most importantly, the fans.

Marvel just needs to recast and move forward with the Kang storyline.
Yes he's major and has already been reduced to mid status by being defeated by ant man. IDC if people want to use the "there's multiple variants" excuse. That, along with everything else that's going on is reason enough. They need to take their time to develop a proper villain. It's been a problem since the start and it still remains.

Namor was a waste of character in BP2. Should’ve just saved him for the Fantastic 4. BP2 honestly has no replay value. But that’s my opinion.
Gotta remember the context here though, they didn't have much room to go wherever they had planned after BP1 after what happened with Chadwick.

They had to find a way to continue the series while being as respectful as they could towards the legacy of the OG and the cast/crew's feelings. For that they 100% succeeded imo.

Namor was a good way of keeping the stakes high and introducing him to the MCU. They can definitely still use him for F4 and other stories in the future but I totally get what they were trying.

Yes he's major and has already been reduced to mid status by being defeated by ant man.

Kang should have definitely took someone's life, but we knew it wasn't going to be Ant-Man with the future projects etc. Should have been Hope's Dad.

Also he "lost", but Kang going into that multiversal core, which they explained midway through the movie, was obviously set up to show he's going to be more powerful from that/use it. Like everyone should know he wasn't "dead"

Even the last scene with Ant-Man, was he in his universe etc?

Nonetheless, give us the recast already or bring in Doom or whatever they need to do. Stakes need to be raised soon & hopefully Deadpool starts it.

PO

Kang should have definitely took someone's life, but we knew it wasn't going to be Ant-Man with the future projects etc. Should have been Hope's Dad.

Also he "lost", but Kang going into that multiversal core, which they explained midway through the movie, was obviously set up to show he's going to be more powerful from that/use it. Like everyone should know he wasn't "dead"

Even the last scene with Ant-Man, was he in his universe etc?

Nonetheless, give us the recast already or bring in Doom or whatever they need to do. Stakes need to be raised soon & hopefully Deadpool starts it.

PO
The fact that people keep trying to make that point is just a product of how bad they fumbleded the presentation of Kang. Or maybe they didn't. Maybe he was supposed to look weak to the uninitiated, then there was going to be a reveal later of how it all really works? Poor writing or unfortunate circumstances, either way, they didnt get the point of Kang's threat across. Drop it and bring on a villian SLIGHTLY more streamlined.

I think it’s the latter but I also think the end credit where there were thousands of Kang variants was supposed to push how big the threat was/is and it’s far from over.

IMG_1752.jpeg

I promise it wasn’t me.

Back
Top Bottom