WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

You guys think Giancarlo’s on set costume is some sort of bait and switch? They’re giving us pictures of him in a random costume just to throw off the fans? They do it all the time I’m trailers. Put scenes or situations that are not in the movie. I’m a pretty big comic book guy an when I see that I can’t think of any current character that wears that outfit 🤷‍♂️

You guys think Giancarlo’s on set costume is some sort of bait and switch? They’re giving us pictures of him in a random costume just to throw off the fans? They do it all the time I’m trailers. Put scenes or situations that are not in the movie. I’m a pretty big comic book guy an when I see that I can’t think of any current character that wears that outfit 🤷‍♂️

i dont think so?

the film is on like the 4th reshoot?

dont think they have time to be messing around like that anymore

MK S2 is about to be insane if these online rumors around the recent MCU casting news we've seen are true...:nerd:

I'd be glad since I might be one of the few people I know who actually really enjoyed MK :lol:

of all the live action series on d+, MK is only topped by both seasons of loki
I liked Wandavision (despite its last lackluster episodes).

Loki Season 1

Loki Season 2

Wandavision

I really liked Werewolf by Night as a single shot project.

And X Men 97 is the best Disney project released on their platform. Just great. The cameos. Storyline. Action. Themes. It wasn’t perfect but such a love letter to the 90s and X-Men.

I like Oscar Isaac. The mental health undertones. Konshu. But didn’t like the villain and the usual lackluster MCU conclusions. If it had Punisher like violence. A better villain with actual stakes. And maybe a back drop of NYC.

MK S2 is about to be insane if these online rumors around the recent MCU casting news we've seen are true...:nerd:

I'd be glad since I might be one of the few people I know who actually really enjoyed MK :lol:

Well, i saw this tweet & i'd be down for this, if this is going to end up b being true.

PO

1000005836.png

I've been reading that Esposito's character could be either Bushman or Gyrich. Idk, I just hope his character has depth and isn't just Moff Gideon in the MCU lol.

they also got kurt conners/lizard from the amazing spiderman in there for some reason which i wouldnt be surprised if its also a new character

1717459020963.jpeg

Lol thats so confusing, just cast new people, OR maybe Doctor Strange's incursion really messed everyone up, got them in different roles and ish...

SECRET WARS!!!!!!!!

Should've just gave Bucky the damn shield and did another espionage type movie without needing to dabble in current day politics.

Clarence just can't seem to catch a break with this role and they're really about to give him Judomaster with wings as a sidekick?:lol:

Yup.. if you’re not going give Clarence vitamin S, then he’s better off sticking with the guns

With Bucky if he’s trying not to be the killer, well let him switch to throwing the shield

Made too much sense to split the baby per se

Back
Top Bottom