WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

If you fought in WWII and weren't killing enemy soldiers then you weren't doing your job and placed every single one of your allies at risk. I'd say I was surprised, but with the way you just let Bucky fall off of that train, conveniently disappeared for a few decades when your relationship with a woman was starting to get serious, and instantly started questiong Nick Fury, your superior officer, when you started working for SHIELD, you're clearly a man who cares about no one but himself, has commitment issues, and can't be bothered to follow orders. :smh: The fact you're running around free is one of the greatest crimes of this age. You belong in a maximum security prison. Batman would've put you down years ago on his Earth. Quicksilver didn't deserve to get riddled with bullets. You did.

Last edited:
If you fought in WWII and weren't killing enemy soldiers then you weren't doing your job and placed every single one of your allies at risk. I'd say I was surprised, but with the way you just let Bucky fall off of that train conveniently disappeared for a few decades when your relationship with a woman was starting to get serious, and instantly started questiong Nick Fury, your superior officer, when you started working for SHIELD, you're clearly a man who cares about no one but himself, has commitment issues, and can't be bothered to follow orders. :smh: The fact you're running around free is one of the greatest crimes of this age. You belong in a maximum security prison. Batman would've put you down years ago on his Earth. Quicksilver didn't deserve to get riddled with bullets. You did.

This much hate is unhealthy. You just might die of hate before you get to see my movie.

If you fought in WWII and weren't killing enemy soldiers then you weren't doing your job and placed every single one of your allies at risk. I'd say I was surprised, but with the way you just let Bucky fall off of that train conveniently disappeared for a few decades when your relationship with a woman was starting to get serious, and instantly started questiong Nick Fury, your superior officer, when you started working for SHIELD, you're clearly a man who cares about no one but himself, has commitment issues, and can't be bothered to follow orders. :smh: The fact you're running around free is one of the greatest crimes of this age. You belong in a maximum security prison. Batman would've put you down years ago on his Earth. Quicksilver didn't deserve to get riddled with bullets. You did.

This much hate is unhealthy. You just might die of hate before you get to see my movie.

Assuming someone hates you because they don't approve of you and your unpatriotic ways is somewhat conceited.

If you fought in WWII and weren't killing enemy soldiers then you weren't doing your job and placed every single one of your allies at risk. I'd say I was surprised, but with the way you just let Bucky fall off of that train conveniently disappeared for a few decades when your relationship with a woman was starting to get serious, and instantly started questiong Nick Fury, your superior officer, when you started working for SHIELD, you're clearly a man who cares about no one but himself, has commitment issues, and can't be bothered to follow orders.
mean.gif
The fact you're running around free is one of the greatest crimes of this age. You belong in a maximum security prison. Batman would've put you down years ago on his Earth. Quicksilver didn't deserve to get riddled with bullets. You did.
Well damn! 
laugh.gif

I wouldn't say he instantly started questioning Fury. He did has he was ordered until he found the Hydra weapons in Avengers right? 

Nathan Fillion Is ______ In Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2

Fan favorite Firefly star Nathan Fillion is Simon Williams, a.k.a. Wonder Man, in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.

In the Marvel Comics Universe, Simon Williams is a former members of the Masters of Evil, and brother of villain the Grim Reaper, who reformed and joined the Avengers. Williams eventually retired from the Avengers to pursue an acting career. He was later dragged back into the Avengers’ active roster, despite becoming a pacifist, as a member of the Avengers Unity Division. He paid the ultimate price while defending the Earth from the Apocalypse Twins.

Photos surfaced online recently that show Fillion’s face on several mock movie posters surrounding a theater in Cartersville, Ga. The theater’s marquee reveals the theater is hosting a Simon Williams movie festival. The posters range in tone from romantic comedy Oh, Rebecca, to a Conan-esque poster for a movie about Conan-esque Marvel Comics character Arkon, and a Steve Jobs style poster for a biopic about Tony Stark, all starring Williams.

It seems likely that these posters are just meant to be Easter eggs, so don't expect to see Fillion fighting bad guys as Wonder Man in the movie.

View media item 2007473View media item 2007474View media item 2007475View media item 2007476

Last edited:
Well damn! :lol:

I wouldn't say he instantly started questioning Fury. He did has he was ordered until he found the Hydra weapons in Avengers right? 

I don't consider Cap or any of the Avengers to actually be working for SHIELD in Avengers (Tony and Steve both say the opposite in fact after Coulson dies). Whereas in Winter Soldier he's a straight up SHIELD soldier, being sent on missions and told where to go and how to operate, leading teams for them, etc.

Last edited:
Wow Simon Williams isn't a name I thought I'd hear mentioned with the MCU. He always came off like a lame to me character wise but he got a cool power set.

I'm guessing Gunn is gonna ignore all continuity to put him in space. Probably make him an alien since he's a pretty low priority in the comics.

Liz Olsen lookin a little thick in the background :evil:

Thank god she didn't follow in the footsteps of her sisters
I didn't even know she existed until a few years ago and at that time I just thought she had the same name. I didn't put it together that they were all sisters or that there was actually a talented Olsen :lol:

Last edited:
I don't consider Cap or any of the Avengers to actually be working for SHIELD in Avengers (Tony and Steve both say the opposite in fact after Coulson dies). Whereas in Winter Soldier he's a straight up SHIELD soldier, being sent on missions and told where to go and how to operate, leading teams for them, etc.
Fair enough but even so, the mission at the very beginning of WS was a lie from Fury wasn't it?

Cap started questioning things then when he caught BW doing her own thing. Cap is suppose to lead his team. If his crew is doing secret missions behind his back, why wouldn't he question his Boss who has a history of secrets and lies. Not saying Fury was wrong, but it makes sense for Cap to question him. 

Fair enough but even so, the mission at the very beginning of WS was a lie from Fury wasn't it?
Cap started questioning things then when he caught BW doing her own thing. Cap is suppose to lead his team. If his crew is doing secret missions behind his back, why wouldn't he question his Boss who has a history of secrets and lies. Not saying Fury was wrong, but it makes sense for Cap to question him. 

Yes and no. Steve thought it was to rescue hostages, which it was as those people were in actual danger. Therefore, nothing Fury told Steve was a lie. Beyond that however, Natasha also had orders to extract data from the ship's computers.

Last edited:
Wow Simon Williams isn't a name I thought I'd hear mentioned with the MCU. He always came off like a lame to me character wise but he got a cool power set.

I'm guessing Gunn is gonna ignore all continuity to put him in space. Probably make him an alien since he's a pretty low priority in the comics.

Based on the set, it looks like it's on Earth so it might be from a flashback? Or Starlord coming back to Earth at the end of GotG2?

Even Chris Evans Is #TeamIronMan

But the major revelation was when asked if superheroes were a reality, how would governments react? [COLOR=#red]Chris Evans said “Team Iron Man” before being more specific, that with a group of superpowered vigilantes, there would have to be supervision and that “If there really were Avengers, I would be Team Iron Man.”[/COLOR]

Tony won :smokin

Last edited:
I only remember Wonder Man from his comic run in the early 90's.  

I think he written back in the storylines a couple years ago where he went crazy or something?

It'll be interesting if Star Lord does return back to earth. Hoping that he doesn't yet.

Chris Evans was clearly blackmailed :smh:

or Zik is just making stuff up.

Where your sources at, b

*edit

Oh there's a link :smh:

Last edited:
If we're being honest the only thing Captain Nazi is fighting for is Bucky, all other superheroes be damned

Back
Top Bottom