WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I'm just such a big fan of the concept of Thor as a character

The Viking god of thunder is actually a space alien from another dimension and is operating in the present day as a superhero? Cmon son how do you **** these movies up?

I wanted LOTR in space or some crazy ridiculous space opera with incredible effects or a Norse Clash of the Titans type fantasy epic with massive battles and lazor beams and lightning. Instead we got Natalie Portman, interns, and flimsy popcorn plots.

Ragnarok looks like it might satisfy at least one of those above criteria. From the retro 80s logo to Gladiator Hulk it looks like Marvel finally decided to give us the real ****.

Also give us the douchey comedic modern day Viking Thor from that Civil War extra.

This. Rich resources but we get Don't tell mom the babysitter's dead sequels.

:rofl: @ Vincent D'Onofrio being Thor though.

Last edited:
Gotta love that Alex Ross art.

Hope that doesn't generate stupid as **** theories though.

So all the classic heroes just became chicks and little boys? :lol:

Well, yeah. When someone new takes over it's logically going to be either a younger boy or a younger girl. Though that misses a bunch of generations in-between for various heroes.

I know characters never really age, but it's just weird that all these 2.0 heroes are all younger than the og heroes, when they were "born". That probably says a lot of the target audience nowadays.

I think it's related to a comic event coming this summer. Marvel is supposedly going to bring back old favorites in "meat and potatoes" stories. Return some of the status quo and keep some of the new characters.

I think it's a no-brainer that Miles and Kamala will stay. Logan (and I think Bruce Banner too) is coming back, but I don't think Laura is going anywhere because she's gained a lot of popularity. I think she's going to get her own persona, maybe the X-23 name back and keep her solo series.

I think it's related to a comic event coming this summer. Marvel is supposedly going to bring back old favorites in "meat and potatoes" stories. Return some of the status quo and keep some of the new characters.

I think it's a no-brainer that Miles and Kamala will stay. Logan (and I think Bruce Banner too) is coming back, but I don't think Laura is going anywhere because she's gained a lot of popularity. I think she's going to get her own persona, maybe the X-23 name back and keep her solo series.
Bleeding cool is obsessed with the idea that Marvel will copy rebirth. They've done that meat and potatoes talk many times before.

A new event or relaunch initiative isn't what I mean when I bring up the ridiculous theories. That's pretty par for the course.

Think it's almost a guarantee that nothing bad will happen to Laura. Of all the current legacy characters taking over for older heroes I think that only Falcoln's been around longer than she has.

Last edited:
Maybe Scumbag Steve has a secret son that's a hydra agent.

Scumbag Steve a deadbeat dad too

:smh:

While Tony out here playing the father figure role for an unfortunate kid who happened to lose his parents way to early and his uncle.. with great power...

Scumbag Steve a deadbeat dad too

:smh:

While Tony out here playing the father figure role for an unfortunate kid who happened to lose his parents way to early and his uncle.. with great power...

Same kid Scumbag Steve assaulted and tried to murder smh

Bruh, Tony's even mentoring a kid while he's in a coma :lol: He's got an AI program of himself, in the comics, helping out Riri Williams while she finds her footing as Ironheart/Iron Man. Steve let both Bucky and Sam take over for him as Cap, but then threw both of them to the wolves to figure **** out on their own :rofl: Dude fails as a partner, mentor, and a symbol for freedom/equality in the Marvel U. Only place where he's had success is as a team leader.

Back
Top Bottom