WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

so it looks like Tony loses his right hand? and then maybe uses extremis to make an artificial one?

f5d2571f13a913c88dd28b06a3f9e2a5d01b3b33.gif

yea.. i'm curious about this.. cause i dont think that was his hand in that initial trailer clip.. but that might just be his suit forming

going be interesting... but yea i'm assuming bleeding edge.. also curious if dude talks with shuri

i dont know if this has spoilers.. but possibly.. so dont watch if you dont want to be spoiled

I think that Thanos gif is actually make-up. I remember in an interview with the Russo Brothers saying some scenes Josh Brolin filmed was with make-up then some with CGI

I only watch in 3d cuz that seems to be th default imax showing at my local theater for that first night. Always imax 3d, no regular imax.

I do have to ask, what is 3D lime bow a days? Still handing out special sunglasses to view it? Or have they found a way to make a movie look 3D without it?

That's literally why I think 3D is trash, haven't seen a movie in that format since early 2000s :lol:

3D is overrated, but I'm still going to see it in 3D. BP is worth the extra dollars.
Catch IMax or 4D at least.

I'm watching BP at the Dolby cinema showing at AMC 25 in midtown manhattan

I watched Ragnarok there too

Giving dolby cinema a second shot, I wasn't so impressed the first time

If it doesn't work out again I'll probably go back to watching imax for IW

imma watch BP on the Thuisday at 7 pm showing at the AMC on Kips Bay on 2nd ave. I never been there before but its only a couple blocks from my job

Back
Top Bottom