WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

black-panther-final.jpg

DViDzBPU0AEjFBw.jpg

MAN I'M A DAMN FOOL FOR JUST NOW REALIZING THAT BLACK PANTHER RELEASES DURING BLACK HISTORY MONTH :lol:

I've been saying that for the longest. I find it funny and racist.

Profiting at the right time.

Typical Marketing and Hollywood tactics.

Was that pic appropriated for that story? What would've been more appropriate as if the stars in the pic gave up 25% of their salary for the flick & then asked Disney/Marvel to do the same.

Can't wait to see this Thursday night. I'm geeked to see Ryan Coogler's career take off like this. To see the rise from Fruitvale Station to Creed, to Black Panther is impressive.

alright you ugly people on NT, here is the posters for a really great MCU film, its not as good as Vol. 2 but its still a great movie

Guardians of the Galaxy
guardians_of_the_galaxy_ver3_xlg.jpg
guardians_of_the_galaxy_ver4_xlg.jpg

guardians_of_the_galaxy_xxlg.jpg

guardians_of_the_galaxy_ver2_xxlg.jpg

guardians_of_the_galaxy_ver6_xxlg.jpg

guardians_of_the_galaxy_ver7_xxlg.jpg

guardians_of_the_galaxy_ver7_xxlg.jpg

guardians_of_the_galaxy_ver9_xxlg.jpg

guardians_of_the_galaxy_ver17_xxlg.jpg

guardians_of_the_galaxy_ver21_xxlg.jpg
guardians_of_the_galaxy_ver22_xlg.jpg

Imma upload the rest later

^^ GotG was the first MCU I wasn't planning on seeing in theaters.

I got advance tix for free, then paid to see it a 2nd time a week later.

I was won over right when I heard the drums.

I’ve seen every MCU film in theaters except Captain America: The first avenger :smh: was so busy at the time. I can’t forgive myself.

I don’t think I watched hulk in theaters. I watched antman on bootleg I think and have no intention of watching spiderman.

i've seen all, most if not all on thursday night showing

it's been 10 years but I believe back then they had to actually show them on midnight or at least 9pm here on the west coast as it officially released on the east coast by then

these days some showings on thursdays are as early as 5pm

ang lee hulk is still the only movie where i fell asleep in the theater

GoTG was the first MCU film that I watched twice in theaters. I enjoyed it that much.

tumblr_p373bmd5sD1r6vy8ho2_500.gif

BLACK PANTHER Director Ryan Coogler Wanted Kraven The Hunter To Appear In The Movie

"Being a Marvel fan, you want to grab all the characters," the filmmaker says in the video below. "You realise there’s contractual things. You don’t have that character. There was a Christopher Priest run that was pretty heavy, there’s a big scene where Panther’s fighting Kraven, Kraven the Hunter."

That would have been amazing to see but Sony is reportedly planning a solo movie for the character which could explain why Coogler couldn't use him even though Spider-Man is now in the MCU. "I’ve always loved Kraven the Hunter in almost every iteration. So there was a moment – ‘Can I grab Kraven?’ – and they were ‘Nah, you don’t have Kraven.’ He was one where I thought ‘Oh, man.’ But I don’t even know if he would have worked in the movie we ended up with, this was the early days."

Marvel Studios Nearly Greenlit A WAR MACHINE Movie Shortly After The Release Of IRON MAN 2

Screenwriter Joe Robert Cole has now revealed that he once pitched a War Machine movie to Kevin Feige and company which came close to being greenlit until Iron Man 3 changed plans for the hero and Marvel decided against developing it.

"At that meeting, they also said they were thinking of doing a War Machine movie," Cole confirmed. "I pitched a concept and won that job to write the script but they decided, based on what Iron Man 3 was going to be, they weren’t going to do War Machine anymore. But they asked if I’d be interested in joining their writer’s program instead."

Back
Top Bottom