WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

This is my favorite one. :pimp: It was my first avatar on the new forums since we couldn't do gifs anymore.

alleyezspidey.jpg

alleyezonme.jpg

Might not be watching the new trailer for Infinity War because the way my brain pieces ish together, I could figure out the plot.

Plus I have a feeling how it’s gonna end but I’m trying to convince myself it’s a theory lol

I wonder if captain marvel makes a cameo in the end

I know they said she's not going to be in IW but maybe they are just hiding that well

I think....everything will reset. Tony will have to change key moments in the past that led to the demise of the Avengers at the end of IW. A4 will be the battle of New York with Thanos coming to earth as well because of these changes. All of earth’s heroes will be involved in the battle of New York this time.

I think....everything will reset. Tony will have to change key moments in the past that led to the demise of the Avengers at the end of IW. A4 will be the battle of New York with Thanos coming to earth as well because of these changes. All of earth’s heroes will be involved in the battle of New York this time.
Time travel reset. I hate that plot device and I've been happy that the mcu managed to avoid it. If they do this, that'd be disappointing.

Thankfully, you are probably wrong because Feige has said that any death in IW will be permanent.

Watching Iron man again. Started my marvel marathon. Soo good. So raw.

When dude in the cave said, this was always the plan and that his family was dead. Straight in the feels.

IM1 had an edgy, fearless feel to it. Whereas the other phase 1 movies kinda played it a little safe. It was also the first and last time Tony was ever cool.

Black panther was amazing. So empowering and liberating for boys and girls. Such a beautiful dilemma and message. Totally plan on incorporating this movie into my English classes for the foreseeable future. Ties in well with some of the books I teach.

There’s many different ways to spin it but a couple of quick ideas are:

The bluest Eye - how would pecolas life change if she had a movie like black panther to influence her and society

To kill a mockingbird with a mini unit with some Baldwin and Coates

I gotta work out the kinks but it’s something I’m def going to try to work in elsewhere. My students are so into this movie. Literally all they talk about :lol: I’m looking forward to asking them how we can make wakanda a reality and what’s preventing tchalla’s educational vision from coming to fruition. Lot of socioeconomic issues to talk about.

There’s many different ways to spin it but a couple of quick ideas are:

The bluest Eye - how would pecolas life change if she had a movie like black panther to influence her and society

To kill a mockingbird with a mini unit with some Baldwin and Coates

I gotta work out the kinks but it’s something I’m def going to try to work in elsewhere. My students are so into this movie. Literally all they talk about :lol: I’m looking forward to asking them how we can make wakanda a reality and what’s preventing tchalla’s educational vision from coming to fruition. Lot of socioeconomic issues to talk about.

I think political science class in colleges are featuring black panther in discussions.

Black Panther will probably be discussed over and over again in school over the years

I think political science class in colleges are featuring black panther in discussions.

Black Panther will probably be discussed over and over again in school over the years

They are. I wrote a paper about it. My friend wanted to invite me to his class to speak about it in his Chicano studies course.

Back
Top Bottom