WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

It's been two years. Bury this Cap-Iron Man talk.
By burying Captain Colonizer in IW or A4.

Dudes criticizing Cap and WS are the first ones snitching on their boy when the feds come knocking. "We only had one class together officer, I swear!" "He told me these were Duck Hunt guns he bought at a vintage yard sale officer I swear!"
I'm not in love with my boys so sure your interpretation makes sense

:lol:

He probably low key racist, scared of a helpless grieving black woman....stark fans ya deplorable.

Lettuce not forget Team Cap technically won in a civil war with mostly a bunch of civilians, while team stark had two fully suited armored men, an Android with an infinity stone, a spider boy and king T’challa
This guy of all ppl calling Tony Stark racist :lol:

Because Tony would’ve kept those files to himself. The same way he hacked through the hellicarrier in A1
He immediately shared his findings when his virus finished hacking SHIELD in A1.

How can you dudes post such half truths about these movies when you know you'll be corrected?

Like the majority of y'all were just doing a major rewatch but got the poorest memories trying to rewrite history for your bias narratives

He immediately shared his findings when his virus finished hacking SHIELD in A1.

How can you dudes post such half truths about these movies when you know you'll be corrected?

Like the majority of y'all were just doing a major rewatch but got the poorest memories trying to rewrite history for your bias narratives
Nothing biased over here lol I just don’t see Stark as perfect the same way Cap ain’t either lol Stark does the most shady **** out of all of em

Tony questioned them because he was shook on how they knew a cure for the palladium core before he did

And Tony still disobeyed the accords by going after Cap and Buck on his own lol
Again, none of y'all paid attention to Civil War and Tony's vision of how it would be implemented.

He believed the Avengers needed oversight but he was not for being ordered around and told when and where to go. The scumbag was too dumb to catch on though. Stark would've been running the entire thing with Ross as the one voice of opposition.

Steve only knows the war and how to fight. Once his lover got involved dude went completely stupid.

Notice how nobody is giving Tony permission to go save whoever in subsequent films.

I just rewatched Civil War rn.. and yeah I think the way Tony wanted it wasn't for the Avengers to be the UN's war dogs or special world task force

But he did want a bit of oversight/regulation in order to keep them in check and not running boundless

Bros trashed NY and Sokovia albeit collateral damage for saving the world but they destroyed NY and drop an entire country down from the sky and left the world to pick up the pieces :lol:

BUT Steve did have valid points about agendas, how slow it would take for "approval", and not letting them be where they need to be or not etc.

Steve still a scumbag for free loading off Tony while knowing his lover killed Tony's parents in cold blood tho >D

I don't know why I didn't address it much earlier but where are you getting the freeloading from.

Cap wasn't living at Avengers headquarters. He had his own tiny little apartment. Watch WS again bros.

wow so you enjoyed seeing a man fall from the sky and get paralyzed?

You Cap fans :smh:

and biased or not Tony did pretty well imo 1 v 2 (2 super solider serum dudes at that, one with a steel arm and the other with an indescructible shield)
Some of these dudes got issues. Delusional on their mind. Don't know what fiction means.

Calling ppl racists and uncle Toms :sick:
you probably think drago is the good guy of that movie too

FjpXKp.gif
Dudes are siding with Russians now man

UnAmerican.

Nothing biased over here lol I just don’t see Stark as perfect the same way Cap ain’t either lol Stark does the most shady **** out of all of em
Nobody thinks Tony Stark is perfect.

That's never been the stance or argument.

Stark does what it takes to save ppl and protect his loved ones. You may think its shady but its just being smart.

Nobody thinks Tony Stark is perfect.

That's never been the stance or argument.

Stark does what it takes to save ppl and protect his loved ones. You may think its shady but its just being smart.
And at the same time, he doesn’t know the difference between protecting the world and destroying it

:wink:

Probably a skrull lol

I just rewatched Civil War rn.. and yeah I think the way Tony wanted it wasn't for the Avengers to be the UN's war dogs or special world task force

But he did want a bit of oversight/regulation in order to keep them in check and not running boundless

Bros trashed NY and Sokovia albeit collateral damage for saving the world but they destroyed NY and drop an entire country down from the sky and left the world to pick up the pieces :lol:

BUT Steve did have valid points about agendas, how slow it would take for "approval", and not letting them be where they need to be or not etc.

Steve still a scumbag for free loading off Tony while knowing his lover killed Tony's parents in cold blood tho >D
All convienent excuses for the captain of colonizing.

Steve should've been dishonorably discharged back in WW2 but he went off against orders a second time on a suicide mission. He didn't like being sidelined and resentment just grew inside him.

Fast forward to Avengers and he's making snap judgments on the son of the man that befriended him and gave him his damn shield. Yet its Tony that opens his eyes to not being 100% trustworthy all the time, especially to SHIELD but the scumbag is too concerned with pretending to be the ideal soldier.

He gets another wake up call in TWS and what really drives him over the edge in to putting innocent ppl in danger in the future is that Hydra has his lover. Doesn't listen to a damn thing Fury has to say. So now SHIELD is done so. Just another thing to weaken Earth's defenses.

So in AoU, Tony not being consulted at all for TWS realizes the huge problem and trhes to come with an adequate if not superior replacemennt; an armor for the world. Tony's not dumb, he knows what he saw on the other side of that portal and what the world needs to prepare for. Not the scumbag. He makes his mistakes through means but he isn't wrong for wanting and atrempting a solution. The scumbag is still doing dumb **** talking with nothing to support it and the truth is he doesn't want to stop fighting. Its not I can do this all day, he wants to do this for his entire life. He doesn't want a day when the Avengers are no longer needed, when he is no longer needed. He's insane.

So of course in Civil War he'll make any excuse to prevent a higher authority stopping the entire planet from being his battleground. He's addicted. He didn't trust Tony to handle it despite Tony for 8 years to that point treating the gov. of the world like he's their boss. Could've handled the whole issue with ease but then the second issue arose. Unfortunately the scumbag convinces hapless followers to go with his treason and criminality cuz he wants to save his murderous lover.

This story needs to end with Captain Colonizer in a pine box. Only way to stop him.

Last edited:
And at the same time, he doesn’t know the difference between protecting the world and destroying it

:wink:

Probably a skrull lol
Guiding a nuke through a portal was confusing to you?

The idea of a shield for the entire planet is confusing to you?

Tony's intent has never been to be irresponsible and make the planet easier to attack unlike certain scumbags.

Probably a Skrull? With his actions and personality? Would make more sense that Cap really died in that ice and the Steve now is a Skrull. Especially given how hes gotten some to trust him.

Guiding a nuke through a portal was confusing to you?

The idea of a shield for the entire planet is confusing to you?

Tony's intent has never been to be irresponsible and make the planet easier to attack unlike certain scumbags.

Probably a Skrull? With his actions and personality? Would make more sense that Cap really died in that ice and the Steve now is a Skrull. Especially given how hes gotten some to trust him.
Idk if my trolling couldn't have been more obvious lol that line was based on Ultron who in sense got most of it's ideals off Stark

His intent, yes, always had good in mind but his execution aint as good imo ie Ultron

they both need to go

but then peeps would argue over their death :lol:
I don't mind if they both die, as long as Cap has a much better death.

Make room for T'Challa and Captain Marvel

A black man and a white woman leading the Avengers woot woot

I think the fanboy in Feige really wanted Strange as the new leader but I think the average box office nipped that in the bud.

Last edited:
Ultron was created by Tony and Banner

The ai from the scepter or whatever went rogue. Him creating Ultron was the answer for all them damn aliens and Thanos lol

Cap answer for that is "we'll fight and die trying" and then the world would just get washed lol. Tony trying to prevent the world from getting washed

Thanos about to come down and wash everyone anyway but Ultron if he were good could have definitely helped against him

Idk if my trolling couldn't have been more obvious lol that line was based on Ultron who in sense got most of it's ideals off Stark

His intent, yes, always had good in mind but his execution aint as good imo ie Ultron
I knew but cold hard facts always gets past the trolling :lol:

And honestly, with AoU Tony was just excited about the new technology on his hands. He should've done some mkre vetting is all. Anything from Hydra shoukdnt just automatically be used but he was on a verge of a breakthrough with Banner.

Its not even like he or Banner twisted Ultron. It twisted their values and ideals and became your typical murder robot that wants an apocalypse.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom