WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Who do yall think will be the "big bad" after Thanos? Doom? Kang? Galactus?

I honestly feel like they're going to switch it up after A4. Everything will still exist in the same universe, but several smaller events. GOTG2 and Homecoming made almost 900 M's. BP cleared a billie. They don't need to spend over a hundred million dollars in salary for a team-up to make them bank. Got my fingers crossed for a new Blade and eventual Midnight Sons team-up. :emoji_pray:

Who do yall think will be the "big bad" after Thanos? Doom? Kang? Galactus?
They putting a focus on Marvel cosmic so anywhere from Galactus, Beyonder, Magus, to the Annihilation wave.

On Earth with the Avengers, given the focus will most likely be Black Panther, Captain Marvel, and Dr. Strange as the new trinity (hopefully) they can do some stuff with Kang, Dr. Doom, Nightmare, I'd like to see Zemo form the Masters of Evil.

Given how they've changed and improved characters like Killmonger and M'Baku I can easily see the MCU doing great stuff with Count Nefaria or Korvac or the Kree.

They putting a focus on Marvel cosmic so anywhere from Galactus, Beyonder, Magus, to the Annihilation wave.

On Earth with the Avengers, given the focus will most likely be Black Panther, Captain Marvel, and Dr. Strange as the new trinity (hopefully) they can do some stuff with Kang, Dr. Doom, Nightmare, I'd like to see Zemo form the Masters of Evil.

Given how they've changed and improved characters like Killmonger and M'Baku I can easily see the MCU doing great stuff with Count Nefaria or Korvac or the Kree.

haven't thought about that "Adam" easter egg in a long time, they definitely gotta go this route.

How much are we betting that we see a character in the trailer tomrrow that was never mentioned in the movie at all?

Kang would be dope.

Secret wars would be dope too lol.

Skrull / Kree war seems most likely and easiest tho

Can they use Silver Surfer? Doesn’t Fox own the rights to SS or did Marvel work something out like what they did with Spider-Man? And if they did, did they also finesse Galactus out of Fox? They better not pull another dust cloud, I’m still salty about that **** especially after Fox insisted that Galactus wasn’t going to be a dust cloud. Fox is a lie.

I remember liking the old fox FF movies

I didn't eem mind that galactus was a cloud

My standards were really low lol

I remember liking the old fox FF movies

I didn't eem mind that galactus was a cloud

My standards were really low lol

Galactus as a cloud was equally as bad as Parallax as a cloud. IMO, Galactus was worse because I had higher hopes for FF than I did GL.

Should be coming way before noon!

FAB885C8-56BF-41C6-8861-E9605FDFC76A.jpeg

should be coming in 3 minutes
I just want tickets, :lol:, gonna be HOT if they go on sale while I'm on the road droppin my wife off to work

Back
Top Bottom