WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

It doesn't matter if they're not all Avengers, this is Infinity War, everybody and their mother is in this ****. It has The Avengers title because ultimately the MCU is about the Avengers and it helps keep things simple for your casual viewers. Like how Game of Thrones is the name of the show even though it's just the title of the first book. It just works better and it keeps it simple stupid. That posters ties all the movies together and shows that everything culminates into Infinity War.

Your point was only Avengers should be on the poster but they’re making an exception for Shuri & Okoye.

Then other non Avengers were pointed out on the poster, “well it’s cause they have their own movies”

Then other non Avengers without their own movies were pointed out, “well they’re directly related to the villain.

I'm not going to go in circles today.

At least you partially understand me.

I damn near spit out my gum

upload_2018-3-19_11-49-41.png

Hold on.. Amel's beefing about non Avengers being on the poster?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you say yesterday that "the way I see it every hero is an Avenger" when you tried telling me Captain Marvel was the first Avenger Fury recruits :nerd:

Update:

They're the same. If you're a hero you are an Avenger in my eyes. Steve would think the same way

:smh:

I will say that there is no beef though. I did say that this is the first poster that I want to buy and hang in my room in my initial post. I just made an observation about said post that you guys disagreed with, that's all

I need to go back a couple of pages and re-read all thats been going on. There is some hilarious **** happening and I need to be in the know.

It doesn't matter if they're not all Avengers, this is Infinity War, everybody and their mother is in this ****. It has The Avengers title because ultimately the MCU is about the Avengers and it helps keep things simple for your casual viewers. Like how Game of Thrones is the name of the show even though it's just the title of the first book. It just works better and it keeps it simple stupid. That posters ties all the movies together and shows that everything culminates into Infinity War.
EXACTLY

Back
Top Bottom