WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

just finished. really dope movie, but i prefer Black Panther.. claps throughout the whole movie.. silence at the end.. :lol:

We all know there’s only one person who could handle thanos. They should’ve called him.
DFEF6FE3-BB98-4B67-9884-C5634AD1781B.jpeg

Eh, maybe not everyone.

Majority of the characters were kinda erased, not killed. So it would make sense for the people turned to dust to return if all that stuff was reversed.

i just feel like it’s kinda corny because
was who’s going to die/who’s going to survive. they copped out in my opinion. none of those deaths are real. they made it way too obvious that it’s going to be reversed and everyone’s gonna live happily ever after.
even if that is the case my gripe is,let there be SOME kind of speculation. you can’t announce futures movies for dudes and then turn them to dust and expect people to sit there and be like “omg are they really dead”

was hoping that logo that appeared was F4

i know it was a crazy thought but lame was contagious :lol:

Damn bruh. That would of been dope.

I loved the movie. So awesome.
And for real. What whack area you live where everyone stay silent :lol:

Had me thinking if they put it off for another 2 years they could’ve crammed in some xmen and f4 too. Would’ve been nice to see thanos rip deadpool’s tongue out after he told one of his cringey jokes. Or brolin fight himself with cable shooting at thanos.

i just feel like it’s kinda corny because
was who’s going to die/who’s going to survive. they copped out in my opinion. none of those deaths are real. they made it way too obvious that it’s going to be reversed and everyone’s gonna live happily ever after.
even if that is the case my gripe is,let there be SOME kind of speculation. you can’t announce futures movies for dudes and then turn them to dust and expect people to sit there and be like “omg are they really dead”

disney probably had something to do with this imo. think of
how many kids would leave the theater crying if only ironman and capt was dusted.

Damn bruh. That would of been dope.

I loved the movie. So awesome.
And for real. What whack area you live where everyone stay silent :lol:

Lmao wack area that was sold out at a 3D cinemark XD at opening screening night. People dressed in Marvel tees and wearing Captain America masks. What were people suppose to cheer for an anticlimactic ending with no conviction?

Wow just mutherlovin wow.

If you have a gripe just turn in your fan card and exit the thread because like Jon Snow you know nothing. This movie loved and exceeded the hype!!!!

10 years led up to this glorious cinema. Wow. I’m exhausted, livid, heartbroken and amazed all st once. Every single performance was on point.
The theater gasped. Some nerds to the left of my wife lost their ish more than a few times and even tho i spoiled it for myself it didn’t stop me from shedding tears.

Don’t even compare this to TLJ at all. This was beyond thAt.

Only gripe was the usage of different versions of a scene but aside from that fantastic.

Taking a day to absorb it then next viewing on Saturday morning.

**** Thanos.

**** Thanos.

**** Thanos.

**** Thanos.

**** Thanos.

**** Thanos.

**** Thanos.

**** Thanos.

**** Thanos.

**** Thanos.

Back
Top Bottom